Chapter 12-3

"Rom are you alright?" I hold his shoulder looking concerned for him. I've never seen him this angry before or ever. Was he hiding all this stress all by himself.

"Yeah just, forget everything what I just said." He opened the next box that was filled with the discs. He randomly grabbed scary movie 4 and closed the box. "I've seen this movie before. You're gonna like it a lot." He smiled even when I can see through it.

"Okay." I let it pass by and we went downstairs. It was very awkward going down with him after what happened a while ago.

He inserted the disc and grabbed the remote. "Alright, let's get this movie started." He pressed start and we watched the movie.

30 minutes in and I wasn't really focused on the movie, both of us weren't I guess. Aside from the movie everything was quiet. And it's very uncomfortable. "You know what,"I stopped the movie.

"Hey I was watching." He complained.

"No you weren't. If you were, I would be hearing at least a giggle coming out of your mouth."

"What's your problem Prince." He stood up.

"I should be asking you that. Now what's going on." He didn't speak but he tried to grab the remote from my hands. I dodged it and backed away a little. "No. I want an answer."

"I already told you awhile ago. No let's watch the movie please." He tried grabbing it again.

"Then tell me."

His face got angry silently saying fuck. He kicked the couch and left.