Chapter 3 Part 1 - The Elections

Today's the day.

The day where the school will either rise or fall, the day where 2 warriors will compete for the Mrs.Universe sash, the day where a leader will put Donald Trump's management to shame.

It's election day, not really my cup of tea to watch a 2 hour pageant like Q&A but hey. 5 classes are gonna be used for the election. So it's basically a win win.

I got out of the bus and BAM. Fliers, posters, hats, fans, badges and banners everywhere. "What the hell did they do to the school" I asked myself. "Vote for Austin Turner, he'll make this school great again" a guy giving out badges came up to me. I took it from his hand and he left. I look at the badge, and it's kinda cringe worthy. He was sitting, leaning on the table, and beside it was the motto Make this School Great Again.

Austin Turner, he was the school's Vice President last year. He also did better than the president since he solved some of the school's problem. But the President took all the credit from himself *Cough* "Bitch". He might not be athletic but damn, he's got that body that will make every top jealous. Some girl took a photo of it, and spread it around the campus. Probably majority of the girls already saved it on their phones...

Never mind, there's a group of girls handing out fliers of Austin's abs telling us to vote for him. They gave me one and oh my god, It's no. Just no, why would this be a thing anyway. I looked at the poster "Whatever, I'm still keeping this" I stuffed it inside my bag.

I went to my classroom and when I looked around, it was surrounded by Romeos and Austins. "Hey" Gigi came up to me, "I am scared" I laughed. "What the hell happened to the place, it looks like there was a fight on who can advertise better". "Actually" she scratches her head, "That's what actually happened". "No wonder this room looks like a clusterfuck of a mess".

The bell rang and teacher came in, "Okay class, today we're-" the teacher slipped on the flier. He looked at it and showed it to the class "Okay, who made this" it was the flier of Austin's abs.