Chapter 8-3: Interaction

"So, the school made a schedule for next on which class is going next week on the following days to come. I have papers here that needs to be returned BEFORE the trip, if not we are not afraid of kicking you out of the bus. Just my advice is to groom yourself properly on the day of the interaction." Our teacher distributed the paper.

When I received the paper, I just wanted to crumple and burn it to the school that we're interacting with. Cause it's the same school where I met that asshole of a boyfriend.

...

Recess came by and I was just furious. I just grabbed the tray and ran to be first in line.

"I need three mud pies."

"You okay dear." Martha asked.

"No, our school is going to where I didn't want to come again but you know." I chuckled. "We can't control the system."

I got to the table and just ate my problems away.

"Woah there, slow down. You might choke, do you know that." Sandra said.

"The only thing I want to choke is that butt of a boyfriend."

"Well to be fair, you did walk out immediately." Gigi said.

"Do I need to rephrase that he cheated on me. In our anniversary, with a chick, who she was having sex with. Like I'll forgive him for what he did to me."