Chapter 3 Part 5 - The Elections Part 5

After the program, we went back to class and got a paper on who are our preferred leaders for the school council. Of course for president I'll choose Romeo. I didn't expect such an impeccable answer coming out from his mouth. I would've expect something short and simple, but then he went there. He went from asshole to asshole who gives great answers.

A box was passed around class for us to insert the paper that we've written. It was then given to me and I put the paper inside. Now we'll just have to wait for tomorrow.

The Next Day

I woke up this morning and something doesn't feel right. Like from the feeling of waking up, you just know that something bad will happen. Maybe it's all in my mind, maybe it's not since a lot of strange things happen when I wake like this. I turned off my alarm and went downstairs.

I saw my sister downstairs eating a bowl of oatmeal prepared in the table. "Where's mom" I asked, "She went back to sleep, she also told me that you need to pick up dog food for Spark on your way back home". "Why can't you do it" "I can't, I'm filling up for a friend today. It'll probably be close the time I get there". She picks up her bag and leaves for work. "Why are you leaving so early", "Brad asked me to do some errands for him, I'm going straight at work after I'm finished with them" she closed the door. Everything was silent, "Well I'm alone" Spark then barked "Okay, I'm half alone".

I went up the shower and placed my phone on top of the toilet. I put it on shuffle and the first song that came out was Bad Day by Daniel Powter. What sign is the universe giving me.

I didn't care and continued washing, I grabbed the shampoo and put some in my hands. I washed my head till my eyes were covered with the shampoo. The song stopped and my phone rang, someone's calling. Perfect timing, I can't see and my eyes are filled with shampoo formula. I turned around and slipped, butt first. "Ouch" I groaned. That's a good way to start a morning.

After I finished showering, I put on my clothes and wait outside for the bus. When it arrived I went in and Gigi's sit was already taken by Carter. I looked at her and she begged me to not sit next to her. I give her a thumbs up and find Sandra. I wasn't really bothered since, she needed a chance with this guy that she was crushing on now for a long time. I just want to tell him that if he hurts Gigi, I'll kidnap him and throw him down a river infested with piranhas that ate all the fish on that so called river.

I found Sandra but she was sitting down with someone. I found another seat, but it was with football Rusty. There was no other option so I just sat there and hope nothing weird will happen. His phone rang and he picked it up, "Hello ma" he answered "No ma, that underwear belongs to Ryan". Oh god help me, "No ma, I'm not gay. He just left it yesterday" I hope this stops soon.

I got out the bus and the conversation did not stop, it's still going on even when he left the bus. The conversation was about if he had sex with Ryan yesterday, which he did not. The mom asked why there was loud wooden furniture moving that was coming from room, and he said that they were playing video games and that Ryan was just raging all over the place.

I went to my class and sat on the chair. I put my head down and try to sleep. The bell rang and the their were some announcements given, after that they were announcing who are this year's student council officers. "And for this year's president" there was a short pause, "Romeo Torres". Everyone from the class cheered, but for me I just continued sleeping.