Chapter 2 Part 2 - Groceries

School was over and before I go home, I need to do some errands first. My mom and dad are hardworking parents so sometimes they come home late already full. Even if my sister and I have a lot of arguments most of the times, we both make a great pair in the kitchen. We've been helping each other cook since 4 years now. We once both talked about if we should enter Masterchef, but we had a solid 15 minute argument on how I will be eliminated first. She said that "Cooking pasta sauce, doesn't make you a chef" and things went on from their.

I was at the grocery store, which is like 2 blocks away from my home. I got a basket and looked at my phone to see what my sister wants me to buy

Hoe of the Nation
Hey, get some eggs, tomatoes and onions.
It's for tomorrow's breakfast.

Me
You need to stop being lazy and not cook
omelettes again.

Hoe of the Nation
Don't judge me, like you cooked anything
good in the kitchen.

Me
Whatever. I'll be there in an hour I guess

I turned of my phone and started cracking.

I went to the aisle where they serve fresh eggs, and both shelves have boxes of dozens of eggs. I picked one up and it fell to the floor. "Ohhhhhh Noooooo" I look around and see that no one is looking. I checked up, if their were security cameras and I was glad that they weren't pointing at me. I grabbed another box and left immediately. I search for the other ingredients and just went to the counter.

"That'll be 9.55 sir" "Oh, can you just add this, because something happened". He collected the the three dollars. "Thank you" I grabbed my groceries and left immediately.

"Clean up on aisle 5, some douche just spilled eggs on the floor". I then just straight up ran for the exit.