"Is that all you got pussy?"

Start from the beginning

Today is the day that we would be able to get visitors from family members and such. You could only invite one guests per visiting day.

Robert had agreed to come see me, since I had no one else. Honestly, I wanted to see him. I missed him a lot.

I had felt bad that I wasn't thinking of him more often like I should have at this time.

I get up and I walk over to my closet to find clothing. I had decided on wearing a sundress for Robert.

It was a lavender color mid-length dress, with spaghetti straps. On the bottom of the dress, it had white embroidered flowers. I had grabbed my white flats to match. I had not worn this dress since I had gotten to the facility. I had forgotten that I even had it.

I grabbed my stuff I needed to get ready, including my clothes and headed to the restroom to get ready.

-

I walk downstairs into the the corridor towards the living room and I could already notice that one person wasn't there. Why do you care so much? Leave it be.

I walk into the living room and sit down next to Harold on the couch.

"Hey Harold."

"Well hello Maya. How are you doing?"

"I'm doing well and you?"

"Great as always, and you look beautiful today. Expecting to see someone special?" Harold started wiggling his eyebrows and I punched him in the shoulder.

I laughed. "Maybe."

"Well that's good. Happy for you kid."

"What about you? Who are you seeing today?"

"My daughter. I haven't seen her in so long. Apparently she had her first baby about a month ago."

"Oh congratulations. I'm happy for you."

"First time being a grandpa. I'm really excited." He looked down towards his suit jacket and pulled out a little wallet sized picture out of his pocket. He handed it to me and the picture displayed a little baby boy. He had blue eyes and little ginger locks.

"He's so cute."

"Looks just like his grandpa too." He replied with a hint of confidence. We laughed in unison.

-

"Okay guys if you would come this way we have all the tables set up for the family. There are limited touching rules for people who have significant others. Hugging is allowed but no kissing or groping of any sort. Yes, I have made these rules clear to the visitors as well." Marissa called out the rest of the rules and led us outside in the back yard. All of the visitors waiting for us, sitting at each of of their assigned tables.

I look around and my eyes instantly catch Roberts. He has the biggest grin on his face. I smile just as big back.

He looked so handsome. It was different seeing him in anything other than an officer uniform. I think I liked him better in normal clothes, even though the uniform made him look good.