Good Morning

2 MONTHS LATER

Jungkooks P.O.V.

It's been two months now and she's still in a coma. Everyday I still come and sit by her side and tell her how my day went, how her members are, and how even though shes asleep everyone knows she is going to wake up so the company is still planning her career.

Every now and then Nea's adoptive dad would come and check in. I am starting to get suspicious of whether or not he is her adoptive father or her biological father. They look to similar to not be related.

I am brought out of my thoughts by her father opening the door crying.

"They said there is a chance she will never wake up," he said while walking towards me.

I broke down and hugged him. I dont know what to do without her.

"I should've told her the truth," he said while sobbing, "I-I should've treated her better," I just held him until I thought of something.

"She can still hear you," I said while letting go of the hug and sitting him down where I once sat, "Also even if she can't fully listen to your story, I can,"

He looked at me with a small smile and started to tell me his story.

30 Minutes Later

"So you are saying you are her biological father?," I asked even though I have had a feeling for a while.

He just nodded while humming a little mm.

"I never treated her the way I should have," He said with tears streaming down his face once again,"I always thought she hated me,"

All of a sudden I hear a small "Good Morning," from the bed. JYP and I look at eachother then at the bed and to our surprise a pair of eyes are staring back.

JYP gets up and runs out of the room yelling for the doctors.

Once the doctors come in they immediately examine her.

Then the next thing they said shook me to the core.

The words repeated in my head.

"She may have short term amnesia,"

After a few moments of silence from all of us Nea responded.

"But I don't," I look at her and she points at me, "That's Jungkook," then she points at JYP, "And that's my father,"

I thanked the lord and ran up and hugged her.

She hugged me back.

3 hours later

Nea yelled at her dad for hiding that they were biologically related, then left the hospital without clearance so now I'm looking for her.

Theres only one place I haven't checked. The dance practice rooms.

When I get there I see her dancing. I cant help but just watch.

Despite being hurt she still had it.

She finally saw me in the mirror and turned around.

"Hey," I said awkwardly while walking towards her with my hands in my pockets.

"Hey," she responded back with red cheeks.

I walked up to her and kissed her. After pulling away I hugged her tightly with my head in her neck.

"I missed you,"

-☆-☆-☆-☆-☆-☆-☆-☆-☆-☆-☆-☆

I HAVE BLESSED THY LIBRARY WITH AN UPDATE!

jk but how u been?

Me, I've been ok.

Kk bye.