Debut

NEA'S P.O.V.

Today is the day that I debut. "언니, I'm scared." I say while looking at SooHyun.

"Ah you'll be ok 여동생," she says as she engulfs me in a hug, "just breathe ok?"

I nod and take in a huge breath.

"NEA!!!" we hear from the door that leads out of my dressing room. A head pops in and it's none other than Jeon Jungkook.

"What's up?" I ask confused as to why hes here alone.

"Can I talk to you?" He says while looking down before looking at SooHyun and saying, "alone,"

This is making me way more nervous....

WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME JEON JUNGKOOK?!!!

"Yeah sure," I say as SooHyun walks out' "soooo... whatchu wanna talk about?"

"Um so I wanted to know if after this if you wanted to go get something to eat," he says looking straight into my eyes.

HOLY SHIT IM MELTING!!!

"Yeah, when should I meet you guys?" I say with a slight smile hoping he would say it would just be us.

"Um, I will be picking you up at your dorm around 12 so we can enjoy ourselves on our um..." he trails off thinking of a word.

"Date?" I say while laughing.

"Exactly, I mean if you're ok with calling it that," he says while blushing.

"I'm perfectly fine with that," I say before I plant a kiss on his cheek.

TIME SKIP

"Nea! You're on in 5!" I hear the stage cast tell me.

As I'm being directed onto stage I hear people screaming my name.

One of which was Seungkwan. What a drama queen.

I got in my position and I started the song.

I found it funny how my song was saying that I had to go because it was 12 yet I had a date for later tonight at 12.

For the rest of the song I thought of jungkook.

I ran to my dressing room to get ready for BTS's stage. Since I was a background dancer I wore what everyone else wore. I looked like a very low quality ninja.

Because big hit didnt want anyone to know I was a back up dancer they had us all wear face masks.

I pulled up my hood and joined the rest of the dancers.

When we found our way on stage. I stayed very close to jungkook. In the middle of fire I saw what I dreaded.

A saw a light that could only be the reflection of a lens on a gun.

Before I knew it I was running towards him with all my life.

Then it was heard. A shot that rang out. A shot that will never be forgotten.

I looked down at my stomach while I put my hand over the pain. I looked at my hand and saw blood.

I smiled through my mask and knew this was most likely the end.

Before I could fall over one of the boys caught me. They slowly and carefully put me on the ground.

I looked at jungkook and said the words I had to say. "I'm sorry 사랑해,".

While darkness over came me I felt the mask being removed from my face and I heard the scream I never wanted to hear.

"NEA!"

HEY GUYSSSSS!!!!

before u tear off my head. I'm sorry.

I plan on ending this series in a few chapters. I'm way to busy. Tell me if you want a sequel though.

GOOD NEWS!!! YOU GET TO KNOW WHO NEAS FATHER IS NEXT CHAPTER!!!

Love you guys!!!!

Reference:
언니- eonni
여동생- younger sister or younger person you are close to
사랑해- I love you