New Book?!

Hello Guys! So I had an amazing Idea for a book today and I plan on writing it because it excites me!

Anyways, here is a snip bit of the book:

My name is Young-Mi I am an 18-year-old half-Korean girl who lives in America right now and I like K-pop! I don't really stan a specific group as I like the music more than the looks of the group. Anyways, right now I am on my couch eating popcorn while watching some kpop music videos some old and some new.

For the past few hours that I have been watching these music videos, I get a creepy feeling like I am being watched, it feels like I am making eye contact with someone through the screen.

"Why does it feel like he can see me?" I say out loud to nobody in particular. The creepiest thing then happened he made a facial expression that screamed that he heard me! 

"This is creepy, there's no way that I am actually staring at a Seventeen member as if he can hear me," I say as I reach for my remote, "Ok, time for some Stray Kids!" 

I turn on stray kids and one of the members stares into my soul.

"This is a weird coincidence," I say out loud once again, "no way, these music videos were filmed months ago," 

So I watch some more music videos and the same thing happens. It creeps me out so much that I decided to look up some BTS scenes of the music videos and the next thing I know, I am watching a man point at the camera yelling.

"Hyung! She is back!" S.coups from seventeen runs over to check.

"How?" he says while pointing towards me. More of the members crowd around in awe.

Me thinking it was a bit they were doing, just laughed.

"It's like they can see me!" I said laughing.

"We can!" yelled Wonwoo at me.

"haha, it's like they can see me too," I say as I get up and slowly make my way to my room realizing the situation.

"Hyung! she ran!" Hoshi yelled again.

I run back out cursing in English before turning to them.

"How are they talking to me?!' I yell in English, "does that mean that Han from Stray Kids saw me too?!" 

"Nope, nope, nope," I said pacing forgetting that there is a group of men staring at me through my TV.

"Vernon, Joshua what is she saying?" S.coups asks while pointing at me.

"She doesn't understand how we are having a conversation," they both say at the same time.

"She also said that she had the same thing happen with Han from Stray Kids?" Vernon says, "There is no group called Stray kids though,"

"wait, what?" I say looking back at them, "yes, there is, Stray kids, a 9 member boy group that debuted under JYP in 2017,"

"Girl what? It is 2016," Vernon says in English watching my face change expression.

My face contorts from one of surprise to confusion and then back to thinking.

"OK, If I am right I in a different time than you, but sometimes talking to you in your time," I say with my hand on my chin.

 "If I am correct you will see me every time I watch one of your music videos but I won't have changed my clothes or aged a day," I say, "in order to test this I am going to watch a music video of yours from 2017,"

"ok, we will be waiting a year then," says wonwoo.

"see you in a few mins," I said changing the video to clap.

As soon as all of them are sitting at the table and look back towards me I wave hoping that my theory was correct and that I am not just waving to thin air.

I saw a look of recognization on their faces. I quickly go to the bts of the video.

" I was correct!" I said as they gather around.

"Anyways, my name is Kim Young-Mi, I am 18 years old and I live in America, in a small town called Ojai," I said before adding, "I am only saying this because I have a feeling we will see each other quite a lot,"

"Nice to meet you!" they all yell at the screen.

"Has Stray Kids debuted yet where you are?" I ask

"Yes, we were really surprised," S.coups says while looking like he is putting pieces together.

"Also my kakao is *********, can someone text it to see if I get it now or if I got it in the past?" I ask as Wonwoo pulls out his phone nodding.

"Remember not to tell me who you are," I say, "If it goes to my past self and she finds out things could get sticky timeline-wise," 

"got it," he says, "what is the date and month where you are?" 

"January 21, 2021, and it is 8:30 pm," I say before asking, "why?"

"because I am putting in a reminder for myself to text you on that day at that time, so you know it's me," he says

"ah okay," I say as a text comes through.

I look at the ID and literally almost have a panic attack, "this is you? are you sure?"

"yes, why?" he asks confused

"nothing just always wondered who was texting me for 4 years, so it was you," I said adding things up.

"HUH?!" The rest of seventeen says.

"you keep texting her?!" Seung Kwan says dramatically.

"I mean I was planning on it," he said with a slight blush obviously embarrassed.

"it's fine," I say, "but you are going to have to keep texting me now that you know, we can't change anything who knows what science will happen,"

"Anyways, I have to go talk to Stray Kids and the other groups I scared today, and explain," I say before giving a small wave...

+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

Anyways!

This is going to be chapter 1 for the book! 

If you haven't figured it out yet, the main character can somehow open portals through time where she can talk through a screen with whoever is on the other side.

I hope you guys enjoy it so far, Also I don't know who to have as the love interests from different groups, I obviously want Wonwoo from Seventeen, Han from Stray Kids, Sunwoo from the Boyz, Chan from A.C.E., Jungkook from BTS, and Seoho from Oneus, if you guys have anyone else that you would like to be in this book just dm me or comment on this chapter.

Thank you! 

I love you guys!