Pushed Too Far

JYP P.O.V.

This is all my fault. If only I didn't push her as I did. She wouldn't be in a coma if I had just taken care of her. If she never wakes up I won't be able to tell her everything about her mother.

A TIME LONG LONG AGO (not really)

I was just leaving my company when I bumped into a woman. She was crying, I walked up to her and asked her if she was ok. She just kept crying. 

"Do you want to drink some soju and eat some Udon to feel better?" I asked her with a sense of pity. She nodded and we walked to an Udon tent. 

"Auntie! two bowls of Udon and 4 bottles of Soju!" I yelled to the ahjumma working the tent. 

     "So what happened that made you cry?" I asked with fascination as this lady didn't even know me but still sat down to eat and have a drink with me. 

"I- I had a miscarriage..." she said while looking down. I didn't quite understand as I wasn't married but my mother had a miscarriage after me and I can understand the pain from what could've been a younger sibling. 

"That's hard..." I say as I look away and drink.

We continued drinking for hours. We were so drunk we didn't even know what we did that night...

When I woke up I didn't see the lady so I thought I had checked myself into a hotel room alone...

That was till one night she ran up to me.

"Oh hi, what's wrong?" I asked with confusion laced in my voice.

"I- I' pregnant... It's yours," she replies.

"HOLY BLEEP!" I yelled

After that, he told me to not have anything to do with my child her or her husband. I stayed away and kept tabs on them.

One night I was alerted that they were in a car accident and everyone but my kid died. I decided to stay away from the kid because I didn't want to put her in danger. However, I couldn't stay away. I adopted her and changed her name because I had no say in her name in the first place.

BACK TO PRESENT

Oh my Nea, I'm so so sorry. I should've never let you into the spy industry.

HES HER REAL DAD!!!! when the heck is he gonna tell her and what if she doesn't even wake up?!