Opportunity

Nea's P.O.V

When IU came out she looked ecstatic. Like Bang PD told her something amazing.

"What's happening?" I said with a questioning look on my face.

"You, my precious little sister," she said with a large smile, "are gonna start out with a duet with a big male artist, then you will get two solo songs, and to top it off,  you are going to be apart of the sub-unit when it comes out!" she finished her sentence with a yell.

"wowwwwwww," all of BTS and my band-mates gasp in wonder.

"Who is the duet with?" I ask cautiously.

"Jang Hyun Seung from BEAST," she says matter of factly.

"wow," they all said again.

" anything else?" I ask.

"Your group name is TroubleMaker you will be Rapping and singing, oh and he chose you specifically," she said with a large grin that could only be pulled off by IU herself, "Oh and you are going to be like the Harley Quinn and Joker of K-POP except for the dating part," she explained.

"Why me?" I asked intrigued.

"I don't know maybe he heard of you and wanted to work with you?" Rei says which scares me because I don't remember them being there.

"Or he fell in love at first sight!" J-HOPE exclaims while jumping up and down as if he solved a very hard math problem.

"I doubt it," I said while I looked down at the floor.

"Awwww, our Maknae is embarrassed!" The group members yelled and I got even redder...

"YAH! Stop!" I yelled as I gave them my angriest face.

"That ain't workin' honey," V and Rei said at the same time with their weird facial expressions. Everyone laughed and it went back to normal. 

2 MONTHS LATER

I dyed my hair blonde (more like bleached it) and I have to say I look sexayyyy.  Hyun Seung and I were sitting down in our dressing room when BTS came in to greet us.

"Hello! We are BTS!" They all said in a straight line smiling really wide.

"Hello! We are Trouble Maker!" We said back while bowing. Hyun Seung put his hands around my shoulders and I stiffened. Why would he do that?

I looked at him in a quizzical way that could only signify the face of a confused child. 

"We have to share skin contact on stage anyways," he whispered into my ear before nodding in the direction of BTS, "That one right there, in the middle, definitely has a thing for you," he finished off before walking away chuckling, while I just stare at Jungkook and blush like an idiot.

Nea what is wrong with you. Defend yourself! Do something! There's no way that Jungkook likes you! You don't even like him!

I slowly walked away from what just happened and I put on my microphone, then walked on the stage for practice.

As we were practicing I tripped and hurt my ankle, but good thing no one noticed. I'm pretty sure I can handle it seeing how I can handle a bullet wound for almost an hour, a performance is like 3 minutes at least.

I sit down and wait for our cue. 

15 MINUTES LATER

We were finally called onto the stage and we began our performance.