Awake

Jungkook's P.O.V.

"I'm sorry, 사랑해," the all to familiar voice said to me as they caressed there face.

Nea

Her mask had called from her face and she smiled at me and her eyes started closing.

I yelled her name. I couldn't understand why she was there in the first place.

"Someone call paramedics or something! Please anything!" I tell looking around erraticly. My 형  were looking down at me in pity.

"Jackson! Mark! Why are you just standing there Nea is hurt!" I yelled crying while they seemed to distance themselves further.

"We knew... we knew this could happen," mark said lowly to himself as the paramedics run in with a gurney.

The paramedics pick up Nea and take her towards an ambulance.

Before following after her I grab Mark by the collar and yell, "What do you mean you knew this could happen?!" He just stared at me looking dead.

"Why... why did he send her to protect them?" He continued looking at nothing,"He sent his own daughter to her deathbed..."

He went quiet then seemed to regain himself before looking straight at me and yelling,"this is your fault! Because she was sent to protect you and your group she is now probably going to die!" He made no sense.

"What are you talking about?" I said thinking he must be crazy and blaming me out of anger of his friends condition.

"Fuck this man!" I yell at them,"I'm going to the hospital," I run outside and take the managers car to the hospital.

I enter the doors and I head straight to the receptionist. "Where is Nea?!" I yell in a fit of worry and rage.

"She's in surgery at the moment sir, may I ask what your relationship to the patient is?" She said in a sickly calm voice.

"I'm her boyfriend, I need to see her!" I yelled "I need to know she'll be ok!" I yell into my hands as I fall on my knees crying.

The nurse/receptionist walks around the desk and helps me up bringing me to a chair near the surgery doors.

I rock myself back and forth for hours.

6 HOURS LATER

All the 형 showed up and were sitting with me, just as worried as I am. The company called her father who I guess didn't answer because he still hasn't come.

I swallow hard as I look down at my shoes remembering the first time I saw Nea. She walked into our practice room on accident. We sent her to the correct room and then after I saw her dancing. She was so beautiful, she reminded me of a flower in the wind.

The song was the wind and she was the flower dancing with it.

I... I cant lose her... not yet.

"NEA!" I heard from down the hall,"Where's my daughter?!" A man yelled this time just around the corner.

I peaked. "She's in surgery sir," she said.

Footsteps ran towards me. I finally looked at the mans face and I was shocked.

Neas father is Jyp

I heard the doors behind me open and ran to the doctor waiting for any good news.

"The surgery was a success... however she has put herself into a coma, I believe it's not only from this incident but from any incident before that could have caused the scars that are all over her body," he said looking down at his hands with pity.

Shes alive, she's just not awake.