Complications

Neas P.O.V.

SHIT! how the fuck does he remember that?!

"Yes I did, you may not have seen them because I never took my shirt off in front of you before," I say with a duh tone. I give Jackson and Mark a look that yells,'did I do Okay?! Was that convincing?!'.

Before they could telepathically tell me if it was, in fact, convincing the room was filled with a ton of ohs. 

Well, at least that's one complication done. My phone starts to ring and I grab my phone excusing myself from the room.

"Hello?" I asked with a quiet voice knowing who it was.

"You are doing well and I know you like being an idol so I asked the entertainment company to speed up your solo debut," He said while I contemplated what he was talking about, "It's the day that your group was supposed to debut... which is being pushed back," I sigh knowing I will most likely be hated by the girls for this.

"Yes, Sir," I say knowing I can't exactly talk back to him, "I will call the company right now,"

"Good, have a nice night Agent Zero," he said before hanging up. Would it kill him to call me by my name? I mean he is my father.

 I call the company and they ask me to fill the girls in on what is happening, which will most likely put me deeper in the grave. Sighing I hang up to go tell the girls.

"Guys, bad news," I say as I walk in and close the door behind me, "Our debut has been delayed," I look at their confused faces.

"What?! Why?!" everyone screamed.

"I'm sorry, it's my fault, they decided that they should have someone in our group go solo first," I say with a sad voice.

"Well I hope it's you because none of us are as talented as you are," Rea says before everyone else in the group nods.

"Please tell me it's you," she says with a worried look to which I give her a slight nod, "HOLY SHIT YES!"

"Doesn't this mean you have to go and practice? I mean you already learned the dance and you filmed the Music Video because you were to debut a month after us," SooYoung says with a smile.

"Yep," I say as I sigh.

"We want to come!" everyone yelled including Seventeen and GOT7 yelled. I nodded implying they could come. They all started to run down the stairs and out the door while I just wondered what the hell happened.

The only reason I agreed to film the music video and record and the learn the dance to the song was because if I got it done earlier it would give me more time to protect the boys. I guess it came in handy either way though.

I wonder just how bad tomorrow will be...

GUYS!!!! IM BACK!!! sorta...

UM, YOUR GIRL WAS SO TIRED!!!

BUT GUESS WHAT?! I HAS STRAIGHT A'S!

well, I know that this isn't a long update but it's what I could finish while still trying to stay awake after school (because knowledge exhausts me).

ANYWAYS!!! I HOPE YOU ENJOYED!!!!