P&A

NEA'S P.O.V

Before I checked into the dorm I trashed my outfit and wig, then took off my makeup. I quietly walked into the house and up the stairs as I was told that I was on the top floor, the attic.

I was excited due to the fact that I got my own room, when I walked in I was speechless, I think that bang PD understood that even though I'm guarding BTS I'm also a regular teen. (picture above)

There was a secret room behind the arrows, that was big enough to hold all my weapons. I heard a knock on my door and I opened the door, there were six girls smiling back at me.

"Omg, you must be Nea!" She says,"I'm Jieun, I'm the leader of the group but I'm not the oldest, I'm the dad of the group and the main rapper!" She says with a look on her face that I can't even explain, I try hard not to laugh and finally succeeded. I look towards the next girl.

"Ah I'm Sooyoung, I'm the oldest and the lead Vocalist, if jieun is the dad of the group I must be the mom of the group, and I'm beautiful," she says while blowing a kiss. Yet again I try not to laugh.

I look at the next girl but I have to look down. "I'm dayoung, I'm the main vocalist, as well as the cinnamon bun of the group," she says while giving me an eye smile. I turn to the next girl and wow she is pretty.

"Ah I'm jaemi I am the lead rapper and main dancer, ah and also I'm an angel," she says which I smiled at. I turn to the next girl.

"I'm gayoung, I'm the main rapper, and the grandma of the group," she said. I can tell that she really likes to sleep.

"I'm Rei! I'm the 4d lead vocalist! " she says while bouncing up and down.

"It's nice to meet you!" They all say.

"It's nice to meet you too!" I exclaim," I'm Nea I'm the Maknae, the main vocalist, lead dancer, sub rapper, and the face of the group/center!"

The girls take me down to the dance practice rooms while we all watch each other do something idiotic! We each danced to a song and I got a song that I never heard before, "I don't know this song," and in return, I got a ton of gasps.

" how do you not know BTS boy in luv?!" They exclaim," we are literally in the same company! They are our brother group!"

" I just don't know them, I'm here to be an idol of my own not to fangirl every time I hear about this BTS boy group," I said after realizing that I don't know who the people I'm guarding look like.

"Wow, your amazing Nea!" They all said in unison.

"Give me another song and I'll freestyle," I said with confidence.

As the song went along I danced with all I had. I hadn't had that much fun for so long that I didn't realize the door open or the gasps that came with it. (Dance above)

I finished with a large smile on my face.

JUNGKOOK's POV

I  heard our song Boy in Luv playing in one of the dance practice rooms so I brought the boys over to peek in.

I heard someone say, "I don't know this song," and a ton of gasps, even I gasped realizing it's the diamond Maknae of P&A, I finally look in and listen to their conversation. The girls asked how she didn't know BTS or our song, and she replied with, "I just don't know them, I'm here to be an idol of my own not to fangirl every time I hear about this BTS boy group," I found this very admirable and was about to go in to the practice room until the girls decided to let her freestyle, as I watched her move it became more clear that she, in fact, was the diamond Maknae. During the middle of the song, we all walked in, expecting her to glance at us but she just kept dancing and smiling. She had a large smile plastered on her face by the end.

My heart starting beating faster, I really want to dance with her.

She finally turns around and sees us she bows and says, "nice to see you again," while smiling.

The others girls jaws drop and they say,"AGAIN?!" everyone looks at them and they say sorry.

"Yeah I bumped into them earlier, why are you guys always together?" She asks, " and how long were you here for?"

"Ah we are always together because we are a boy group called BTS," I said, " and since you said ugly didn't know us or our music," she looked down and blushed.

Jin ran over and pinched her cheeks yelling how cute she was and that she was almost as cute as him.

She was very cute. J-HOPE ran up to her and hugged her saying her dancing was amazing, and Jimin and V joined him because they wanted hugs.

Meanwhile, her group was busy taking pictures and laughing at their Maknaes confused face.