death

No one's P.O.V. 1 day after death

"This just in, Nea, member of P&A has passed away," screens flashed with the sad news of the singers passing, "in accordance with her family members wishes, the cause of death will not be shared,"

The news had come as a shock to many. The girl had just debuted. This, however, did start an outrage from fans, thinking she committed suicide.

Jungkook and Sungjae outraged with the speculation posted on Twitter only one line. Each reading the same thing, "It was not suicide,". 

This caused another uproar. It got to the point that the government had to share Nea's file with the public. 

Everyone now knew about Nea's profession and all she has done for the country. They even knew that Sungjae was her twin.

This also meant that everyone knew how she died. Despite what her friends thought, more people supported Nea. 

A petition was created to erect a statue of Nea in honor of her.

That same day, the members of P&A found a video file on the computer in the studio. 

When opened the girls broke down and immediately called Jungkook.

Upon hearing Nea's name Jungkook sprinted to the studio. He was met with six girls sitting around the computer bawling. 

"I believe she wrote this for you," Ji-Eun said handing him a pair of headphones.

He placed the headphones on his head and nodded, signaling the girl to press play. She pressed play before she and the rest of the girls left.

"This is Nea, and this is the new track I wrote for him, it's called The Truth Untold,"

English Lyrics:

This Garden where loneliness is in full bloom

covered with prickly thorns

I chained myself to this sandcastle

What your name is, Whether you have anywhere to go,

Oh, could you tell me?

I saw you hiding in this garden

And I know that all your warmth is real

The hand that picks a blue flower, I want to hold it, but

It's my fate

Don't smile on me, Light on me

I can't come closer to you

I don't have a name to be called by 

You know that I can't 

Show you me

give you me

I can't show you my miserable self, 

so, yet again, I wear a mask and go to meet you

But I still want you

A flower that looks like you bloomed in the garden of loneliness

I wanted to give it to you

after taking off this silly mask

But I know that I can't ever do so