What Just Happened?

Nea's P.O.V

After watching a movie with my man's Jungkook, I walked back to my dorm and slept.

The next day, the girls and I got into our van to go to the next music show. 

I was handed the list of performances to go on: 

GOT7

BTS

Seventeen

P&A

Nea

Day6

EXO

etc.

I was excited because I was able to see Jackson, Mark, and Suho again.

I got ready for my stage and was about to get ready to rehearse when I heard screaming. Worriedly, I ran towards where I knew BTS, Seventeen, GOT7, EXO, and my group members were hanging out.

When I got there, I was greeted by men with guns.

Mark and Jackson were fighting back but weren't winning.

"Where is Agent Zero?!" yelled one of the masked men.

That's when I realized who these men, they were black dogs, men who don't care about the law, while they can't be called Mafia because they don't follow rules, they can't be called your average thugs because they are more sophisticated.

"We have no idea who you are talking about!" yelled back some of the BTS members.

"If you don't give us Agent Zero, we will kill you!" the same man yelled.

That's when I realized, I can't get out of this without revealing my identity.

"I am right here," I said walking out while still assessing the threat level.

"come with us and we will let these guys go, my love," the one that was obviously the leader said in Italian.

"I didn't know that the black dogs, spoke Italian, who are you?" I said clenching my teeth.

"eh? you don't remember me?" he said while starting to take off his mask, "I mean you are the one that gave me this scar," I then realized the situation I am in.

"Cosimo," I said under my breath, however, it seems that some of them heard me.

"Cosimo?! Nea! You can not go with him! You know how obsessed he is with you! He will force you to marry him!" Mark yelled trying to get out of the binds he was put in.

"I don't have a choice, they have a gun to the people I love heads," I said looking down figuring out how useless I am. 

"Nea, so that's your real name, hmm Nea Marino, sounds perfect, we were made to be," he said coming up to me and forcing me to kiss him as he held my hands stopping me from pushing him away.

When he is done violating my lips he sticks his head in the crook of my neck.

"You see Agent 50," he says looking at Mark, "And Agent 45," he said looking at Jackson, "When I couldn't kill her, I got obsessed, and that obsession soon turned into a need, then lust. I wanted and needed her, so I am here to take what is mine," 

"What are you saying?! You are insane!" Jungkook yelled trying to get out of the arms of one of the men with guns with no success.

"Now babe, I can't have you knowing where we are going," Cosimo said and put a cloth over my nose, "Nea!" I heard everyone scream as I felt myself be hoisted over Cosimo's shoulder.

Jungkook's P.O.V.

After they took her they knocked us out, when we woke up, Mark and Jackson were quick to take out their phones. Dialing most likely the police.

However, as soon as they got the chance they were screaming orders to the other side.

"This is Agent 45 and 50! Agent Zero has been taken!" Jackson yelled, "get her father! this is a nationwide, code red!" 

Then a voice came from the other side.

"This is Agent 100, is the culprit identified?" 

"It's him, Cosimo Marino, thought to be dead, head of the Marino Mafia. He took her and we couldn't do anything," Mark said.

"What is happening?!" I yelled making everyone turn to me.

"Why did he want Nea?! What did he mean by Agent Zero?! Does this have to do with what you guys were talking about last time she got hurt?!" I yelled anger rising.

My girlfriend was just kidnapped and sexually assaulted in front of me, I am pissed, not because she was obviously keeping secrets from everyone but because he called her his.

"We will explain on the way to the base, all of you have witnessed something you shouldn't have so you are under witness protection," Jackson said as he lead all of us to a ton of cars lined up.

"put these in your ears so that we can still talk so I can explain, then get in the cars," mark said handing us all a little earpiece.

After we were in the cars and we started going to the "base" I asked for an explanation.

"Nea, Jackson, and I work for a Government Agency, headed by her father. Everyone, who works there is highly trained and works as spies, and sometimes bodyguards. Nea was assigned to protect BTS, hence when she got hurt, we have caught the person and Nea was supposed to be put back in the field but she wanted to continue being an Idol. That is probably how Cosimo was able to find her," Mark said sighing once he finished talking.

"How do they know each other anyway?" Vernon asked through the earpiece.

"Nea was assigned to spy on a mafia leader who was suspected of stealing Korean government secrets. At the last moment, she was caught because of a mole in the government. He caught her and tortured her for months, she was intelligent and escaped leaving him with only a scar," Jackson said and one second later a bang was heard from Jackson as he obviously hit his hands against the steering wheel.

"Suho, did you know about this? I mean you're her brother right?" S.Coups asked

"Yes, everyone in the family knows, her father, thought that putting her in the agency would help her protect herself, however, it just left her with nightmares," he said obviously sad, "My sisters and I couldn't do anything to help her and it is the worst feeling ever. She didn't even know what happened to Eunbi until 3 months later because of the Cosimo case, I have never seen her more broken,"

"Wait, what kind of torture did she go through?" I asked worriedly.

"She would never tell us, however, when she came back it was obvious they starved her and cut her," Mark said with his voice quivering.

"One thing we do know is that with Cosimo's personality if she doesn't give in to what he wants, he will kill her,"

That one sentence stayed with me the rest of the ride to the agency. 

As soon, as we arrived we were greeted by JYP with a stern emotionless face.

I want to punch him and let him know my thoughts on what he has done to Nea and how it is his fault.

And that is exactly what I did.