Complications

Nea's P.O.V.

What the hell just happened?

The only thing I could think was: The girls are going to have to do this without me now. 

Then, a great idea just popped into my head.

"Guys, bad news, my dad is trying to pull me out of k-pop after what happened," they all gasped, "But don't worry, remember the songs you showed me and the dances and we had to pick one for our Debut? Well, We have to change it, you are going to debut without me, but I will come back because I will fix it," I said while bringing up a video on the iPad.

You are going to do this one but instead of the seventh person, we will have a background dancer in my clothes and with a mask on. No one even knows I woke up yet either so this should work.

"But we can't debut without you, it doesn't feel right," Sooyoung says looking down.

"If I can convince my dad within the month, I will try to convince the CEO to let me also re-do my solo debut so that I can debut with you guys but by myself, because I don't want to pull you back because of my family problems, while I can learn dance and record in the studio and a music video, it's harder to do all of that with seven people. If I can convince them both and get started I should get it done around the same time as you guys," I said looking at them.

"It doesn't matter to us as long as you debut with us, and your solution does work," Sooyoung says, "So we will do that,"

"OK, I am on my way to my dad's company then," I say as I grab my jacket, mask, hat, and sunglasses.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-MAGICALLY ARRIVES AT JYP ENT=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

"I need to speak to JYP, and fast," I say to the receptionist

"Do you have an appointment?" she says while chewing some gum 

"No? He is my father," I say getting impatient

"Sweetie, do you know how many fangirls come in here saying the same thing trying to see their 'oppas'?" she says this time looking up at me.

"What? I am already famous, and I know GOT7," I say as I take off my mask and sunglasses.

"Shit, you're Nea," She says, "You're JYP's kid?" she asks

"Yes, now if you don't mind I am walking in," I say running to the elevator. When the elevator gets to the floor I am looking for I run into my father's office. 

"You can't do this," I say without looking at who is in his office.

"Nea?" I look over at who spoke, Mark and Jackson are sitting there.

"Yes I can, the job is done anyways," he says looking down at the files.

"Wow, what type of father you must be, taking away the one thing that makes your daughter happy," I say while slamming my hands down on the table.

"Father?!" Mark and Jackson say at the same time.

"Yeah, I told you he was closer than you thought," I look at them before putting my attention back on my father, "I am staying at BigHit, I can protect myself," 

I then walk out of his office towards the front of the company.

Within the same day, I got approval for my plan from the CEO, however, It took me the whole month to convince my father to let me live my own life.

Then I spent a month preparing for my 2nd solo debut. 

And finally, the time had come... Both of the music videos were dropped.