Past

Nea's P.O.V

The boys who weren't hugging me were in awe of my performance.  I looked up and made eye contact with one of them. He had brown eyes, brown hair, and a long nose, what struck me the most was that he seemed to be wearing what he was wearing when I first met him, a white t-shirt, jeans, and Timberland boots. I quickly looked away before they saw that I was staring at him. I smiled at them and decided I would call it a day. 

"It was nice meeting you guys but I'm a little tired, I think I'm gonna go run back to the dorm, and sleep," I said while yawning, and waving as I started walking out. 

Before I was even past the threshold of the door, I was stopped by them, " Can we come watch again Later?" they said as I turned around and smiled giving them a nod before leaving.

As I make it to the dorm I run upstairs using my last bit of energy, I plop down on my bed and I fall asleep instantly. I wake up screaming remembering the horrors of that night.

I had a sister she had just debuted in a girl group called Ladies Code. Her group got really popular and I could barely even see her anymore, and one night she got into a car crash, she never made it. EunB my big sister never made it, I loved her more than anyone. I could relate to her more than anyone. She was my everything.

I know what you're thinking, NEA YOU WERE ADOPTED HOW DID YOU HAVE A SISTER?! 1.) I still have really good ties with my parent's families they just didn't have enough room 2.) I wasn't the only one adopted, my big brother and 3 sisters were adopted with me, we each changed our last names so we weren't recognized due to the fact that they were all idols and I was a spy.

 I miss my sister so much. The only person who knew about this was my brother, The only person I could turn to if I had this dream again. 

I picked up my phone and dialed his phone number, all I heard was ringing until I heard his bedtime voice.

"Nea why did you call?" he said before he heard my sobs on the other side of the phone,"Oh My God are you okay?!" he yelled not realizing it was 3:00 AM.

Before I could even tell him what was wrong I heard someone yell at him, "Hyung! what are you doing?! it's 3:00 AM!" I could tell he threw a pillow at my brother.

"My sister is crying so I'm kinda surprised cause the only time she cried was... Oh my god you had the dream again didn't you, oh my god are you okay?" he asked 

"No I need you, bro I need you," I said while sobbing.

"Ok come to the dorm, the boys won't let me leave till they meet you, sorry," he said knowing that I didn't want his bandmates to know that I was his sister.

"fine," I huffed while I made my way to his dorm.

Once I got to the door, I knocked then I realized they are all in his room, so I rang the doorbell.

When the door opened I was enveloped in a hug.

"Joon myeon oppa," I said as I cried into his shoulder. He pulled me into the dorm, and up to his room after assuring me that everything was going to be ok.

When we entered his room, many eyes were on me as I introduced myself,

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Kwon Nea, Joon myeon is my big brother though you know him as Suho," I said with a small smile on my face. 

"WAIT THAT'S THE DIAMOND GIRL FROM BIGHIT!" one of them yelled while I mentally killed myself knowing what Suho would say. 

"WHAT?!" he yelled, "NOPE NOT AFTER WHAT HAPPENED TO HER! YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT!"

He didn't give me a second to explain.

"If I don't do this I will be fired, dad doesn't care," I said,"I remember you just standing there when we got the news she died you were just standing there on stage, you didn't even cry, AT LEAST I WENT TO EUNB'S FUNERAL!" I yelled after he didn't respond to me

"You didn't even go, suho," I said sobbing again

"I'm Sorry Nea, I really am, and I'm sorry that I yelled at you, please help me understand this situation," He said taking me into a hug.

"Wait," the rest of them said, "EunB as in Ladies Code EunB the one that died in a car accident?" The asked. I couldn't speak I just stood there and nodded.

When I explained why to Suho, in private of course, he understood and told me to be careful, I kissed him goodbye when I went home, and I went back to sleep, not paying attention to my surroundings.