Red Robin x Frainkenstein!Reader

Start from the beginning

"Ok and how are you alive after 73 years?" The same boy asked.

"I'm technically a zombie but I am very much alive. They called me Frankenstein or Zombie Girl because a scientist thought the movie wasn't that far fetched. I was dead for about 3 days when they were ready with the lab equipment. I was brought back from the dead and given some unique abilities." I answered looking over the map of where we were since my memory is a little foggy. New York.

"That's so crash! What's this room? Was this a secret base?" A smaller boy asked zooming around the room. Really fast before stopping in front of me.

"Is that what people of this time are wearing now? Strange." I said to myself before noticing that I was surprisingly clean for being frozen for 73 years.

"Why did they freeze you?" The one in red and black asked again.

"In case the world needed me I was preserved. Although it seems like I was forgotten down here." I said before noticing a familiar chest. I opened it and saw my old clothes. My uniform and casual clothes.

"What's the last thing you remember?" He asked. I sat down and closed my eyes thinking back.

"The doctors told me that my dad made it home safely. They explained to me that the world might need me some day in the future and gave me a choice. As you can see I chose to be put on ice." I answered.

"Now I have a few questions about 2016." I started before asking a bunch of questions.

~Time Skip~

"Wait wait wait. So there are superheroes. Like from the comic books. And there's a man called Batman?" I asked.

"Pretty much ese." Blue Beetle said.

"Ok can he turn into a bat?" I asked.

"Well no." Impulse said.

"Ok does he have super hearing or something?" I asked.

"No." Robin said.

"Does he have wings?" I asked. They all shook their heads.

"So why is he called Batman?" I asked. They all turned to Robin.

"He works at night." Robin started quickly. I nodded.

"And why are you called Robin?" I asked.

"Robin! Oh it looks like you have everything handled here." A man in blue and black said. I stood up and saw a lot of other heroes. Their team I'm assuming.

"Woah crazy hair." A blonde said. My hair was (h/c) with white streaks. I glared and crossed my arms. I go from respected solider to freak.

"I'm green." The green boy said. She opened her mouth but quickly closed it.

"Guys this is (Y/n) (L/n) she's from 1946." Robin said explaining everything. I put on my dog tag necklace and smiled.

~Time Skip~

So far I've been adjusting. It has been a solid month. It's been about learning. I can absorb a lot of information quickly so I can understand a lot. It's just some things take some getting use to like the fashion and hair and stuff. The girls and I went shopping and they helped me pick out a lot of stuff.

Turns out Batman is really cool. He reminded me of the Sargent at base camp. I was basically brought to the enemy's base to cause a black out. No alarms, no lights, no communications. But since I would be in the war they did train me.

I noticed that the team is cool with me except Cassie. She hates me. Tim I think has been the most helpful. He's so sweet too. He even designed my suit for me. I love it. And maybe I love him too. I went into the living room and saw Connor watching static on the television.