➳ blessing.

      It had been more than two weeks since i had contacted Johnny for the last time.He was busy recording songs for his brand new album.That had put a lot of stress on him.His manager had decided that Johnny should focus on music and music only, at least until he is done with the album recording.

      I was laying in bed in sweats watching Riverdale for the quadrillionth time.I missed my boyfriend dearly but I knew darn well that if I contacted him I would probably not get an answer.But I decided that it was worth a shot.

      me:

      hey babe!

      After i didn't get a response in the first 20 minutes I thought of texting him again.But I really didn't want to seem clingy or annoying.So I decided against it.

     I started to get sleepy so I turned off Netflix and laid down and tried to let sleep overcome me.Suddenly I felt my phone vibrate.I shook my head and rubbed my eyes to get out of my sleepy state.

      johnnyboi🌹💛:

     hey babygirl! i know i haven't talked to u in forever and believe me im extremely sorry.                i've just been really stressed lately with all these things going on about the album. im sorry if it seemed like i was neglecting u. blimey i wasn't.

     me:

     i know u have been extremely stressed lately.that's why i didn't contact u throughout these two weeks.but ngl i miss u so much its insane.im extremely proud of what u have achieved and what's waiting for u after the album release.but i just can't wait to see u babe.

     johnnyboi🌹💛:

     the feeling is mutual y/n i swear.i just can't wait to hug u so tight and kiss ur beautiful face.ur lips, nose, each and every one of the little freckles on ur face.i can't wait to fall asleep with u in my arms after a long and tiring day.u're the only thing that's keeping me sane rn y/n. the thought that after this whole thing is over u'll be in my arms again makes me wanna keep going and go thru whatever is left of this month.u're the light at the end of a tunnel.u're a blessing y/n.

A/N

um okay this is extremely short but like its my first yo let me be😭the other ones r probs gonna be longer sooo...btw in the end of each story I'm gonna put like two lines from my fav songs.im tryna be original okay😭

You say, "We're just friends."

But friends don't know the way you taste-la-la-la  

"Señorita" 

Shawn Mendes ft.Camilla Cabello