Epilogue:

"Mio!" Anya shouts in panic. "Wait for me!" She runs towards her friend, Mio Wakahisa. They are going to be late for school. Aisht! It is first day of school and here she is being late because she woke up late.

"Anya, run faster," Mio shouts back, standing at the shed at the bus stop waiting for the bus going to their school.

Anya huffs for air when she reaches the shed. She puts her hand on her knees and catches up with her breath. That's an early exercise for her.

"Don't tell me you slept through your alarm again?" Mio queries, her arms cross over her chest.

"Yes, it is on the floor and springs are coming out of it," Anya answers seriously. "It looks like I've thrown it hard this time." She fishes out her handkerchief on her bag and wipes the sweats forming on her forehead. "Anyway, how come you're early today?"

"Mom is excited at me going to high school. She thinks it is a miracle that I have passed the exam with flying colors," Mio utters exasperatedly with a roll of her eyes. "Come on, the bus is here." She tugs the hand of Anya and goes into the bus going to school.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So, it is the start of being a high school student," Anya remarks as she looks at the entrance gate of her new school, K Gakuen. It is a nice and prestigious school. If you want to study at a great school, this one is the best choice. But it is also the school for the rich and famous people's children. Just by looking at their high standard and well-tailored uniform, you know that the school is prominent.

"It is the start of a new chapter in our life," Mio utters cheerfully. "Shall we see what our future holds in here?"

Anya smirks as Mio spoke of the future. "Well, it is quite a huge school and expensive cars are going in and out. I wonder if we are going to see some celebrities in here. You do know that our mother will be delighted to have an autograph of one of their teen idols." She then winks at Mio.

Mio giggles in amusement. "Well, as long as they are approachable I wouldn't mind asking for an autograph for our mothers but if they are haughty and snobbish, they might as well eat their signatures or shove it in their ass."

Anya fakes a horrified expression at the language of her friend. "If your mother hears you say that, we will never see daylight for a day because of her lecture, Mio. I really don't like having lack of sleep," she scolds mockingly.

Mio just rolls her eyes at Anya's fake scolding. "Let's go. It is about time for the assembly in the gymnasium. It will be a miracle if we find it without getting lost in this huge school." She grabs the hand of Anya and strides towards where the students are heading. One thing she likes to believe is that follow where people gather and you will see what you seek.

------------------------------------------------------------------------