Chapter 18:

Tatara makes a square frame with his fingers and acts filming Anna making sand castle. "July 25th, 12:50 pm," he utters.

Kusanagi, standing at the back of Totsuka, sees this and speaks, 'It is days like these where it'd be good if you had a camera."

Tatara glances back with a smile. "It's fine. The heart's camera will take perfect pictures," he answers. The guys then run towards the sea, shouting jovially. His smile turns into an awkward one and looks at the rowdy men at the shore. "Rather, for all of us to gather like this in public is kinda..."

"Yeah, that is true," Kusanagi responds with the same awkwardly atmosphere. "Coming with such hooligans whom all have the same tattoo will make people wander..."

"If you guys are here to make ruckus," Anya cheekily butts in the conversation of Kusanagi and Totsuka. She looks at the crazy guys with a wide grin on her face.

Tatara looks at Anya with a raised brow. "You're not going for a swim?" he queries while his eyes scrutinize the outfit of his friend. She is wearing a white sundress with sunflowers scattered around the dress as the design for her dress.

Anya trails the stare of Totsuka and chuckles. Well, she is wearing her bikini under the dress but it will depend on her mood if she will swim or not. "I'm still contemplating if I am going to swim or not, Tot-chan."

"Yes! Time to get some chicks!" Chitose happily and excitedly chants, his arms flailing up and down as he continues to chants his joy about getting women.

Anya rolls her eyes at Chitose's objective at the beach. "Men," she utters disapprovingly.

Chitose then looks at Kusanagi. "Kusanagi-san," he says with a smile.

Kusanagi laughs uncomfortably. "Ah...I'm fine. At this age, I can't be that direct," he declines.

Anya looks at Kusanagi mischievously. But he covers her face with his palm and erases the mischievous smile on her face.

"Totsuka-san," Chitose moves his target.

Tatara pulls Anna towards him and holds her hand. His other hand is placed on his heart. "I only have her in my eyes." He even adds his twinkling eyes.

Chitose turns his head towards Dewa but he ignores him and looks away. He crosses his arms on his chest. "No choice. Let's go, Bandou!"

"Yeah," Bandou shrieks and opens up his hooded jacket to show his manly body.

Anya watches in awe and disbelief on the two ghettos trying to catch some women in bikinis. She wonders if they will be successful because Kamamoto is back to his princely self. She shakes her head and walks into the shade prepared by Kusanagi.