Chapter 20:

"November 25th, 21:00," Tatara utters while filming the city view at night.

Anya stands at the far back while watching Totsuka film the night view of the city, as a new hobby since he got the new camera. Her arms cross in her chest and melancholically observe her friend. Time is ticking and she is using the remaining time to create memories together with Totsuka. She will cherish the memories she and Totsuka have created till lifetime.

Tatara turns his heel and smiles at the serious looking Anya. He knows that there is something running on her mind right now and she will not talk about it to him. Anya is still secretive as always. He thinks that will never change. Nonetheless, he and the guys, especially King, love her. He walks towards her. "Shall we go to the bar?" he says when he is near.

Anya gazes at Totsuka and smiles widely. "Are you done?" Her thoughts flow away into the back of her mind. She doesn't need to contemplate on those morose thoughts for now. She links her arm to Totsuka's and drags her towards the stairs. Rooftops are not her thing, unlike windows, but since Totsuka like filming in high places to get the lights from the buildings in recording, she obliges to it.

Tatara nods. "I am sure King will be jealous of you hanging with me," he remarks teasingly.

Anya chuckles in amusement. "He can live with that. Besides, it has been a long time since we have our bonding, just the two of us. He rarely let me go out of his sight or out of the bar," she replies with nonchalance. "It is nice to be out at night and the wind is starting to get chilly."

"It sure is getting chilly the past few days," Tatara affirms. "Let's get you back to the bar before we see King burning a part of the bar."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anya wipes the tables clean. The bar is already closed for tonight and it is raining quite heavily. She looks outside the window and can see the drops of rain as they hit the glass of the window. "Will Totsuka be alright going home?" she murmurs.

"He will be alright, Anya," Kusanagi responds. "Are you done with the cleaning?"

Anya shakes her head in answer for the question. "If you are done, please go home already. I will be fine finishing by myself."

"Are you sure?" Kusanagi queries concerned.

Anya nods her head in reply. "I am fine. I sleep here anyway. I'll sleep after I am done with the cleaning. Just go home safely, okay?" She smiles genially to Kusanagi.

Kusanagi smiles back and nods his head. "I'll head home already. Lock the door as soon as I'm out, Anya."

Anya nods her head in acknowledgement. "I will. Let me walk you till the door, Ku-chan." She places down the towel on the table she is currently wiping, then wipes her hands on the apron wrapped around her waist and walks towards the back door. "You know, I don't really get it why you use the back door even if it's closing time, Ku-chan," she muses.