Chapter 2:

"Good...woah," Anya shrieks in horror and her eyes wide as she just escape being pummeled by a flying shoe. "Ban-chan, what is wrong..." she shuts her mouth as she sees an agitated Ban-chan.

Ban-chan to Anya but his full name is Saburouta Bandou. This guy likes to wear his hoodie and glasses even inside the bar. He is a gullible person at times and likes to be teased by Yata.

Anya walks to the bar counter and greets Ku-chan, or Kusanagi to everyone. "Who is he?" she asks curiously and points at the new face inside the bar.

"A person who wants to be in Homra," Kusanagi responds.

"There's still no verdict," Anya inquires, while prepping for her shift tonight.

"Depends if the red aura accepts him," Kusanagi replies then goes back to what he is doing before the boy entered the bar.

Anya thinks about it and then shrugs. She puts on her apron and polishes the glass to be used tonight. Tot-chan may have brought back a troublesome fellow but hey, the guys in Homra are pretty troublesome too.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Congratulations, you are now a member of Homra," Tatara announces with a smile.

Anya leans on the counter. Another addition to trouble, she muses. "What's his name, Tot-chan?"

"A-chan," Tatara shrieks and hugs the life out of his friend. He misses the girl because she took two days off from work since the losing of consciousness. "This is Shouhei Akagi," he introduces and pulls the man to them.

"Hi, I am Shouhei," the man says.

Anya smiles. "I'm Anya, it's a pleasure to meet you and welcome to Homra," she says before she is forcefully turn around by someone. "What?" she utters irk.

"I think I have specifically said five days..."

"Anna," Anya shrieks in joy and walks out from the reprimanding Suoh. She hugs the life out of Anna and the little one gives back her hug. "I miss you," she says.

"Hey! I'm still talking to you," Mikoto shouts.

Anya looks at the shouting Suoh then smiles teasingly.

"You," Mikoto says angrily.

Anya gasps then runs for her life. She quickly hides behind her personal shield, Tot-chan.

"Stop making Totsuka your shield, Anya," Mikoto utters as he tries to grab Anya from the back of Totsuka. "Come here."