Chapter 3:

"You woke me up from my afternoon nap on my day off, just to play baseball," Anya grumbles sleepily. She is seated on the covered bench for players and is watching the Homra boys play. Ya-chan as the pitcher, Ka-chan as the catcher and Ku-chan, well, she doesn't know his position. Is it an umpire? She then yawns because it is her nap time but she is here together with the Homra and Mio to waste time.

"Come on, A-chan," Totsuka speaks cheerfully. "It has been a while since we have fun like this and this time with you and Mi-chan," he remarks. "Right, Mi-chan?"

Mio stares at Totsuka and nods reluctantly. As if she has a choice in the situation. They have dragged her together with Anya on this baseball field by hook or by crook without hearing any of their complaints about having the day as their day off. Well, she has to get used to the whims of the boys.

"Chitose, what's wrong?"

You Chitose is the playboy of the Homra clan. He is close to Masaomi Dewa, who wears derby hat.

Anya snaps her head towards Chi-chan or Chitose. "Chi-chan, are you okay? Is something wrong with you?" she asks in worry. Well, she hates people who are down. That's why every time she gets a chance; she livens up the gangster group of Homra.

Chitose looks at Anya before covering the video camera of Totsuka. "You see, popular guys have a lot to handle," he responds and smiles at Anya to assure her that he is fine. Anya is getting all mother hen again not that he doesn't like it. Anya and Mio are different girls to the girls he fools around with, Anya especially. Anya is too special in Homra that there's no way that he will ever treat her unkind or anything.

"Go, Su-chan," Anya cheers teasingly as Suoh goes to the field.

Mikoto glares at Anya but sighs when he remembers that it is not worth to fret about it anymore. Anya will likely do what she likes to do.

"Yata-san, Mikoto is next," Kusanagi shouts playfully. "Focus!"

Yata's jaw falls down and looks at Mikoto-san in horror, astonishment, nervousness, awe, and many more emotions. He pitches his straight but the ball is sent flying out of the field and into nothingness.

"Arara," Anya murmurs in amusement. Doesn't Mikoto know how to hold back? That game isn't even fair.

"That person was so sad," Anna speaks as she looks at the red ball in her hand.

"Hm?" Chitose responds absentmindedly to Anna.

"Don't die, okay?" Anna says in all seriousness.

Anya gazes at Anna in confusion but she then feels the sudden coming of a person with power. She even notices Mio, looking at her and has already stopped playing in her cellphone. That only means that she has felt it too. "What are you talking about, Anna?"