Chapter 7:

"Hello?" Kusanagi answers his phone seeing it is Kamamoto, who is calling him. "Where are you guys at now?" he inquires and tells the other boys to quiet down since he can't hear Kamamoto well. "Eh?"

"Kusanagi-san?" Tatara calls in worry.

Kusanagi ends the call and looks at Totsuka. "It seems that Basashi ran wild while Anna was still sitting on its back," he informs.

Tatara's jaw falls and eyes wide in surprise.

Anya scratches her head in disbelief at what's happening. This is really getting weirder. It is great that Mio is already out of here when this happened. "You should save our princess," she expresses in worry.

The guys stand up straight and salute at Anya. They bow and exclaim that they are going out before running out of the bar in a hurry.

"I will watch over the bar until you arrive," Anya says to the remaining three inside with her.

Mikoto stands up and strolls to where Anya is. He grabs her head and puts their foreheads together. "I am serious, don't go," he declares seriously.

Tatara and Kusanagi eyes widen in surprise at the sudden action and statement of their king. Did something happen to the two when Anya went up? But the two smiles because at least their king has finally found a woman, who he will cherish, more than Anna.

Anya can't respond because of astonishment and disbelief. She then sighs and shows Suoh her pinky. "Then let's do a pinky promise," she suggests with a smile.

Mikoto does a pinky promise with Anya before going out.

"Tot-chan, let's do a pinky promise," Anya says to the going out Totsuka.

"I'll wait for you outside, Totsuka," Kusanagi remarks and waves his hand to Anya to say goodbye.

"For what are we having a pinky promise?" Tatara asks in confusion but does as what Anya asked him for.

"For you stay alive," Anya responds in seriousness. "You will not die for me, Mio, Su-chan, Ku-chan, Anna and for the rest of the Homra. We are going to promised each other that you will stay alive to be with the bunch of idiots of Homra."

Tatara, in shock, let a tear falls in his eye. "I promise," he utters. "I promise you that I will stay alive for you, Mio, King, Kusanagi-san, Anna and the rest of the idiots of Homra. A-chan, I will keep this promise for you and Mikoto to stay together am I right?"

Anya smiles but doesn't answer the question. "Go, I will wait for you guys in here."

Tatara sighs at the avoidance of the question. "Anya, we'll be back."