Chapter 8:

Anya looks over the window over her apartment and sees nothing but raindrops falling all over town. She is a bit gloomy today since she is already alone in here and no Mio around to talk with. She even has no work today because it is closing day for the bar and she can't even go out because of the rain and it is hard to defend oneself' when she is alone.

"So, I was right that the greens are not settling well with Mio being back in the timeless palace," she utters seriously. She then smirks and sees that her eye turns pure black in the reflection in the mirror. It only means one thing. The sword of Damocles that is potent within her is above the sky with its pure black color with all the seven orbs with colors of the kings in it.

She swipes her hands to the right and she hears thunderous sounds outside of her apartment building. "They really want to challenge me," she utters dangerously. She is not the owner of the slate for nothing. Her power is destructing everything that she wants to destroy, minimal to large scale.

She smirks when she catches sight of the Usagi of the gold king cleaning after her mess. Just like she thought, she is still under the watch of Daikaku.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mikoto feels the sudden surge of power near the bar. He stands and strolls over the window to check if anything is wrong outside but he didn't see anything bothering. "Anna, have you felt it?"

Anna looks up and shakes her head. "I didn't see anything either, Mikoto," she answers.

"Whatever it is, I am sure that the blues are already on it," Mikoto remarks.

"Mikoto, can I go visit Anya?" Anna inquires shyly.

"Anya?" Mikoto repeats and the little one nods her head. "She's living in the..."

"Second block, right from here," Anna responds with a smile. "She is living in an apartment building."

"Let's go. I will take you there and tell Totsuka to come with us," Mikoto says.

"Okay," Anna responds enthusiastically and runs out of the room to get Totsuka.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anya opens the door and scowls when she sees Anna and Totsuka's happy smiles and a stoic Mikoto. "What are you doing here?" she speaks when she has recovered from the sudden shock.

"We have nothing to do at the bar. So, Anna decided to see you, since Mio is back at her home," Totsuka explains sheepishly but enters the apartment even without being invited. "Wow! Your home is really great."

"Well, Anna and Tot-chan is more believable but even Su-chan," Anya remarks. "Thanks for the compliment but it is Mio, who designed the apartment."