Chapter 9:

"Anya, you look so tired," Bandou utters in worry as he looks at the not so cheerful Anya in front of him.

"Yeah, you sure, that you are okay?" Yata inquires with the same worry.

Anya sighs. "Tell that to the creeping bastard," she snaps back and rests her head on the counter. She is too sluggish to move and no energy to exert on her work. Why is she even in a predicament like this?

"But Anya, that creeping bastard you are talking about is Mikoto-san," Chitose remarks.

"You should rest, Anya," Kusanagi speaks in concern. He and Totsuka thinks that Anya is not safe being alone living in her apartment. So, they decide for her to live in the bar together with Anna and Mikoto.

Anya nods her head and didn't object. She is too tired from lack of sleep. The boys occupying the couch moves out and lets her take the couch for herself. "Wake me up after an hour, guys," she speaks sluggishly.

"Hey, Kusanagi, shall we let Anya sleep back on her apartment?" Tatara inquires in a whisper. He feels sorry for the predicament Anya is in. They are the one who decided this and they are the one being restless about it.

"If only Mikoto didn't cling too much to Anya then everything will be alright," Kusanagi whispers back. "But I am not fond of the idea of Anya living alone," he says truthfully. "Mio being there is fine but Anya being there is not reassuring."

Tatara sighs. "I agree with you but King is making A-chan sleepless," he says in distraught.

"Kusanagi-san and Totsuka-san, I think Anya is really dead tired. This is the first time I see her knockout cold in seconds," Fujishima remarks and points out on the dead sleep Anya.

Tatara and Kusanagi sigh at the same time.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anya opens her eyes to find herself in her room in the bar, upstairs. She turns her head to the side and sees that it is already night time. "I thought I have specifically told them to wake me up after an hour," she utters in displeasure.

"Totsuka and Kusanagi didn't like to wake you up."

Anya's head snaps down and sees Suoh sitting on a chair at the end of her bed. "Where did you even get that chair, Su-chan?" she inquires teasingly.

Mikoto is not in the mood and sulking.

Anya sits up and looks at Suoh in concern. "Why are you sulking?"

"I'm sorry," Mikoto utters.

Anya laughs softly. "You're forgiven. Did you get a scolding from Ku-chan and Tot-chan? If you are they are just worried about me. I am a bit grouchy and sluggish earlier because of your clinginess. Besides, what are we, Su-chan? You act as if I am going to turn into bubbles when you lose sight of me." There! She asks about the stupid question of what they are to each other.