Chapter 12:

Day after day, the guys of Homra or the committee of helping Kamamoto gets fat again are busy cooking everything that will make or help Kamamoto regains his lost appetite. It is quite rowdy every time they cook. They even leave quite a mess in the kitchen which makes Kusanagi mad.

"What are they cooking tonight?" Anya inquires as soon as she strides behind the bar.

"Curry, naan and saffron rice," Kusanagi answers with a sigh. "My kitchen is a mess again," he grumbles.

Anya chuckles. "I am sure if Mio is here, she'll be grumbling like you too," she remarks amused. "Besides, it is still a long way to go and with these idiots cooking, you will not cook for our dinner."

Kusanagi scowls at Anya's jest. "At least whenever I cook, I clean my mess but those idiots whenever they cook they leave their mess for me to clean." He crosses his arms on his chest.

"Okay," Anya says resting the case. "I am sure they will make miracles for Kamamoto," she muses.

Tatara enters the scene with a smile. "Welcome back, Anya. I thought Dewa is guarding you. Where is he?"

"De-chan left after dropping me at the entrance. It looks like he has something to do in a hurry. After all, he doesn't need to look after Chi-chan while the one he's looking after is busy making Ka-chan get fat." Anya gives Totsuka a kiss on the cheek and faces Kusanagi, who has a pout and pointing at him. She kisses him in the cheek too.

"Oh---oh," Kusanagi and Tatara utters at the same time. They turn Anya back to facing the stairs where Mikoto is having a scowl in the face.

Anya smiles awkwardly and waves her hand on Suoh. "I am back," she says sheepishly.

"Yes, you're back," Mikoto says stern. "What did I told you about when you are back from going out?" he queries.

Anya just rolls her eyes at her over possessive boyfriend. "It's a friendly kiss in the cheek, Su-chan," she utters. They are always fighting over the kiss she gives to Totsuka and Kusanagi. It's not like she is kissing them in the lips.

"And all I get is a kiss in the forehead," Mikoto grumbles like a child. "What am I, your father?"

Anya laughs amused at her jealous boyfriend over a kiss.

Kusanagi and Tatara look away and hold their laughter.

"Geez, it's not like that," Anya reasons out. "It's just every time I am back you are sitting and eating and it's not appropriate to kiss you in the cheek while you are eating. So, that's why I always end up kissing you in the forehead, Su-chan. It's the timing."

Tatara stifles out a laugh then covers his mouth because Anya elbows him.