Chapter 24:

Shiro or Adolf, the silver king, is surprised to feel the presence of the ultimate king in Ashinaka High School. "What is Rex doing here?" he utters in bewilderment. The people present on the room looks at him in confusion. "Neko," he says to his clansman, "can you lend me your power one more time? I just need to talk to this person."

Neko smiles tiredly but nod her head.

Shiro holds onto the shoulder of Neko and projects himself into the location of Rex. "So, you really are here with Mio, Rex?" he queries in surprise.

Kusanagi snaps his head back towards the silver king when he has said the name Mio. Is it the Mio they have known or it is a different one? Who is this Rex?

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anya looks back over her shoulders and sees Shiro's image standing beside Mio. "I am here to watch you undo your mistakes, Shiro."

Shiro chuckles in amusement. "As usual, you know about this happening beforehand and will watch without care in the world," he expresses in wry amusement. "But yes, I will undo my mistake."

Anya nods in agreement with him. "You really should do that. Stop chatting with me and start doing your plan even if it is suicidal, Shiro. I'll help you pacify the action on the field while you subdue the coward fox."

Shiro sighs. "You and Lieutenant know me well. Then it is goodbye to you as well, Rex and to you too, Mio."

"Goodbye, Adolf K. Weismann," Mio says.

"Goodbye, Weismann," Anya utters in a whisper as she looks at the sky. "Mio, let's go." She jumps from the rooftop in a swift movement. She is going down and lands on the ground safely, so as Mio.

Mio looks at ruckus in the field and sighs in despair. "How are you going to pacify this, Anya?"

"Ku-chan must have ordered the evacuation of students to safety but I only know one person, who will not listen," Anya answers and walks slowly towards the fighting area. She sees the familiar figures of the Homra guys. She has to do this for them not to get hurt. She then looks towards the forest where the two kings are having a fight. "We need to quicken our pace and goes to where Suoh and Munakata is."

Mio utters her agreement as she walks beside Anya. The Homra guys stops fighting when they have taken sight of them and a chorus of Anya and Mio are being said but Anya ignores that and goes straight towards the hot headed man.

"Misaki Yata," Anya calls Yata's attention with a passive expression on her face.

Kamamoto stares in surprise at Anya being here together with Mio, not bothered that they are in the middle of a fight.