Chapter 19:

Mio is standing near the slate, watching the power to not leak any more than it should. The kings are all complete. Strains shall never be created by the power of this thing. But she is appalled and left wandering by Anya when she left a note in her room the day she went back to the bar. Why would they need to leave the slate to the hands of a person who can't control it when the green clan's fate starts revolving? Shouldn't they watch over it? She really is confused of what's to happen since Anya leaves notes that will not change the course of destiny anymore.

"Will she be alright?" Mio sighs and looks at the slate with sadness.

"She has to be," Daikaku enters the room, where the slate is being kept. He hears Mio talking to herself and decides to answer the question hanging in the air. "Anya told me that my fate will start to move once again together with the silver king. Does this means that he has to go down to the airship?" he inquires. The last visit of Anya, she tells him that the silver king will have no choice but to accept his fate. That the silver king will have no choice but to pursue to find what's missing.

Mio glances at Daikaku and shrugs. "Anya has been careful of not talking about the visions she is seeing. But her phrases are easy to understand. It only means that the silver king will be in a situation where he has no choice but to pursue what has been laid on him." So, if Anya has told Daikaku about his fate then everything is still rolling smoothly until all of the kings' fate has been completed. Only the two kings hiding in the shadow are left hanging.

"What are you thinking about?" Daikaku inquires.

"Nothing at all," Mio answers with a shrug. "Maybe, on what will happen on the next few days or months to come." Or on how Anya is coping being together with the red king without faltering on her role as a watcher? She is really worried that Anya will crash when death will come knocking on Totsuka's door.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anya looks at Chitose and Bandou as they drink beer in despair. The two idiots didn't capture one girl in the beach. Their crusade is a total epic fail. She wants to laugh at their situation but she is relieved that these idiots didn't get their claws in an innocent or not even innocent woman.

"Yata-san, you don't seem to be eating much," Kamamoto asserts as he eyes the food on Yata's plate.

Anya then looks at Yata in concern. Her eyes then travel down to her own plate, full of meat. She sighs in dejection. She doesn't eat too much but Suoh thinks that she is eating less. Doesn't he know that his stomach is a dark hole? He eats with no chance of being full at all.

"Eat what you can," Mikoto speaks while munching on his own food. "I'll eat the rest."

"You do know that I don't actually eat like you right, Su-chan?" Anya queries with a scowl.

Mikoto nods his head. "But you eat less than Anna," he affirms with displeasure. "Just eat and I'll eat the rest."