Chapter 1:

"Anya, give me some cola," Yata shouts as soon as he comes in.

Misaki Yata is the vanguard of Homra. He is skilled in skateboard and sometimes uses it as his weapon. Most importantly, he hates being called by his first name because he thinks it is too feminine for a guy.

Anya smacks the head of Yata. "This is a bar not a store for kids who likes cola," she remarks.

"Hey, hey," Tatara butts in and stops Yata from barking back.

Tatara Totsuka, or Tot-chan to Anya, is the first member of Homra together with Mikoto Suoh, the king, and Izumo Kusanagi, the right-hand man. Tatara has a personality that attracts people and he is called the 'wild animal trainer' because of Mikoto Suoh.

"Give me water," Mikoto mumbles still sleepy.

Mikoto Suoh, the king of the red clan, HOMRA, is a lazy and a bit scary leader. He is the laidback kind of man and likes to sleep and do nothing. But he treats his clansmen as family and they are important to him.

"Here," Anya says, splashing the water in Mikoto's face. The shock expression of Mikoto is priceless and Tot-chan to her, or Tatara Totsuka to everyone, filmed the whole thing.

"You,"

Mio jumps in line of fire and hisses at Mikoto.

Anya wants to laugh at how brave Mio is. She is protecting her to a person too dangerous to anyone. "It's alright, Mio." She puts her hand on Mio's shoulder and smile. "I am just teasing, Suoh." She calls Mikoto in his last name since it's a bit different from everyone.

Well, Anya and Mio are living with them for about a year and many things have happened since then but they are still not safe. The pursuers may have stopped for now but she knows that only little time left before they start hunting her again.

"Anna, I will clean the mess I did. Just sit on the couch," Anya says warmly to Anna. It's a good thing she can hide what she really is to Anna or else all hell will break lose.

"I'll do it," Mikoto grumbles and grabs the rag from Anya.

Anya looks at the Mikoto in total astonishment. "I didn't know you have humility in you, Suoh," she jests and jumps back before Mikoto's hand reaches her. She likes teasing the lazy ass leader of Homra.

"King," Tatara utters with his goofy grin as he holds the stretching hand of his King. "Stop being lovebirds in front of us," he teases.

"Tot-chan," Anya whines. "I want to puke whenever you say that. It's more horrible than seeing Kamamoto thin and handsome."

Rikio Kamamoto is a member of Homra who eats like it is the end of the world but every summer there is a wild phenomenon happening in his body that makes him lose his appetite and he becomes thin and handsome. A phenomenon that makes the other boys exerts effort not to look more handsome than Kamamoto but an effort to make him fat again. It's a bit atrocious but the guys are definitely funny.