OH, WHAT A DEMONIC WORLD PT 8!!!!!!Finale

*WARNING: violence, and gruesome shit up ahead

Dark times are ahead

"Yeah, yeah, truly amazing performance someone give you guys a grammy," Dark said slowly clapping with a sarcastic tone and walked in with his posse right behind him.

"Oh put a sock in it dark, or better yet get out of sight," I said venom dripping from my sentence.

"Don't disrespect darkiplier," Anti said.

"Why don't you two just get a room," I hissed back.

"Alright why don't you all shut up and put a sock in it," Y/n barked while trying her best to sit up.

"Or better yet, we can have some fun torturing you two and you can sit still and look pitifully beautiful like always," a new voice entered the room and conversation. We looked in the direction it came from and was shocked to find--

Natemare

Y/N's POV

The fucking Nightmare of a demon himself.

"What do you want?" I spat at him, venom lacing my words.

"What? Can I not just stop by and say hello to an old friend's girlfriend?" He asked.

"Not to be rude, but I'm pretty sure he doesn't think of you as a friend" Haley spoke up.

"Ever heard of sarcasm?" He asked in a bored tone.

"Ok look asshole, why don't you take douche bag, Glitch Bitch, and dickhead and get out of here" I suggested I wanted to say so many other things but bit my tongue.

"Yeah bitches," Haley shouted laughing. I honestly don't think she had a come back of her own and didn't have a grant gustin quote for this so she decided to try to back me up.

"Ok I'm getting annoyed with her, can someone get her out of here?" Natemare asked/demanded,

"GlAdLy," Anti glitches, he glitched over to Haley and they went who knows where, Anti soon came back smirking.

"FINALLY!!" Dark shouted, and threw his hands in the air.

"Ok great, now that, that's over with we can finally get started!!" Natemare exclaimed gleefully clapping his hands together, as he did that Dark and Anti walked over and picked me up off of the ground, I tried Squirming out of their grip but failed. I was quickly brought to a room and strapped down to a metal table like the evil doctors strap their patients to then walked out of the room

"What are you gonna do to me?" I asked still trying to escape my leather bindings.

"That's for me to know and you to find out" Natemare said.

I snarled at him and still struggled to get free, but soon gave up because I figured there was no use. I looked around and Natemare had brought out a music box, a couple of knives, some syringes, and an...electricuter?? Along with a few other things, as Natemare was setting this stuff out Dark, Anti, Mad, and Die brought the boys in chaining them the the wall. But of course Mark, Jack, Matt, Nate, and Felix were struggling to get free but soon gave up like I had.

"Ok so, everyone agreed Anti would go first" Natemare said with a sadistic smile.

"ThIs ShOuLd Be FuN" Anti said smirking, he walked over to the table AND OF COURSE HE WOULD CHOOSE THE FUCKING KNIVES!?!?!?, he picked up a knife with a black handle and a glowing green blade the whole knife had a yellow aura radiating off of it like Dark's a red and blue aura.