We need to talk

Y/n's POV

I woke up and yet again there was Haley staring at me while I slept with a crazy look in her eyes.

"JAVLÄ HELVETE!!" I shouted and fell to the ground.

"What? and You have definitely watched WAY to much pewdiepie?" Haley said chuckling.

"YOU SERIOUSLY NEED TO STOP DOING THAT!!!!" I shouted picking myself up off the floor.

"Stop what exactly?" She smirked.

"WATCHING ME WHILE I FUCKING SLEEP!!" I said grabbing my clothes and heading for the showers.

"I'd rather not," Haley called out after me.

I walked into the bathroom and got ready cause we started classes today.

(Outfit)

Once I was done, haley and I walked to our classes

Advanced Chemistry 1st period

Drama 2nd period (class with haley)

Dance 3rd period

Film/photography  4th period (class with haley)

English 5th period

Special effects art 6th period (class with haley)

And

Chorus 7th period

Overall I got mostly glasses I love the only class I dreaded was 5th period and to be honest the only reason I'm in english is so that if my acting career, music career, dance career, film/photography career, special effects artist career, YouTube career, and chemistry career failed me I might have an english teacher career to fall back on.

English was my best subject in high school or than are music and drama, and not to mention I was also a decent photographer and filmer. I walked in to first period, set my stuff down, and sat on an empty stool. The bell rang and in walked the teacher.

"Good morning class and welcome to Advanced chemistry,  the person you are sitting beside right now will be your partner for the rest of the year" he said, just as the teacher was about to sit down a knock sounded on the door, it opened and in walked nate.

(Nate's outfit)