Accidents Happen

(Warning part of this chapter may be triggering for some viewers, read at your own risk)

~Y/n's POV~

"NO YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME LIKE THIS, YOU BASTARDLY SON OF A BITCH, YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME BROKEN, YOU PROMISED TO NEVER LEAVE ME!!" I broke down in tears wishing this was all just some sort of nightmare, that I would wake up and all of this would be over. I watched as my boyfriend's lifeless body was rolled away on a gurney. Why, Why was this happening, why didn't I do something to stop this, why did I just watch him suffer in silence?.

"Woah, calm down there, How do you think he feels? I mean he is the one in the hospital, being rolled away on a gurney by tons of strangers," my conscience tried making me laugh and Crack a smile.

"Shut the fuck up and get out of my head!" I yelled.

"Jeez, who crapped in you cereal?" She asked throwing her hands up in the air, signifying surrender.

"This is all YOUR fault!!" I yelled out, I know I probably look crazy especially since, to other people it looks like I'm talking to myself when I'm actually talking to my conscience who I decided to call Luna.

"What?!?!? How is it MY fault, I'm the one who helped you and him get together, in fact if it wasn't for ME, YOU WOULD BE SITTING AT HOME STUCK INSIDE YOUR OWN LITTLE NUT SHELL YOU CALL A MIND TALKING TO ME!!" She Screamed which in result gave me a splitting headache, it's official, Luna had lost it, despite everything my pyscic grandmother had warned me about, I had pushed Luna passed her limit.

"UGH!!" I stormed off not wanting to continue this, I went to the only other person I could trust, my grandmother, and even though she was dead I still visited her grave and talked to her about my problems.

"Grandmother, I've really fucked up this time, despite all of your warnings when you were alive, I made Luna hate me, I blamed her for everything that happened to Nathaniel, You see Nathaniel and I have had a few ups and downs and then he couldn't take anymore stress and now he's in the hospital and it's all my fault," I cried then I felt a cold, yet comforting hand on my shoulder, I turned around and Luna was there. She hugged me and I hugged back, just crying on her shoulder. All of a sudden a sharp pain hit my back in my spinal cord and everything was starting to get blury.

"Nnng nnnneaa," I tried speaking but I was in to much pain

"Sssshhhhh, rest now," Luna said with a devilish smile and put the, now bloody knife in my hands.

"L-luna, w-what-?" I tried asking her what she was doing and why, but I was interrupted.

"I .can .make. Accidents Happen," was all she said before, blackness.

~Nate's POV~

I awoke with a jolt and looked around frantically. I sat there for a few minutes in silence when I heard a commotion coming from outside my hospital room. I walked out and then saw the most horrific thing in my life. My girlfriend Y/F/N (your favorite name) was laying on a gurney being rolled into an operating room.

"WAIT!! What's going on is she ok?" I asked as a doctor ran by.

"I'm sorry sir but I'm not aloud to give out that information, unless it's to family," he said.

"I'M HER HUSBAND!" I shouted angrily. It was a partly true, I was planning on marrying her I was going to propose over dinner at our date tonight.

"Well, okay I'm sorry to say this but,.....she was stabbed in her spinal cord," the doctor said sympathetically.

"I'LL KILL THE SON OF A BITCH WHO DID THIS TO HER," I shouted.

"Sir I don't think you understand, she stabbed herself in her spinal cord," he said. Right then I was shocked and surprised at what I had just heard. I ran as fast as I could to the operating room and tried to get in but was stopped and told that I wasn't aloud in there and that if I didn't stop trying to get in and cause a scene then I would be escorted off of the premises. I ran to the window just in time to see the heart monitor stopping and the doctors trying to revive her but failing. Just then I saw a doctor shake his head and a nurse came to the door to tell me that she was gone.

"NO!!!!! NO!! Y/F/N!!!!!" I sobbed as I fell to the ground.

"I guess she just couldn't handle her demons" I heard a nurse speak.
~
(Y/n's POV)

"AAANNNNNNNDDDDDD CUT!! That's a wrap everyone, great job haley, Y/n, and Nate, just as I suspected Haley you are perfect for the part of Luna, just like Y/n and Nate are perfect for the parts of Y/f/n and Nathaniel" our Drama teacher smiled proudly.

"Thanks, Mrs. V," We all said in Union. We were practicing for the play we were performing in a couple months.

"No problem, I haven't seen talent like you guys have in years of my teaching career," She smiled and we thanked her once again and head back to our dorm and Nate had his arm around me the whole way back, once we got there he kissed my forehead, wished me a goodnight and left. That night I fell asleep happily.

And another chapter has been written THANK YOU AND GOODNIGHT/ GOOD MORNING/ GOOD AFTERNOON/ GOOD EVENING!! WHENEVER THE FUCK YOU ARE READING THIS GOOD EVERYTHING XD lmfao THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR TAKING TIME OUT OF YOU DAY TO READ THIS CRAPPIE STORY AND I WILL SEE YOU ALL IN THE NEXT CCCCCCCHHHHHHHAAAAAAAPPPPTTTTEEEEERRR!!!!!!!! BUH-BYE!!!!! AAAAAAANNNNNNDDDD CUT!! XD