Valentine's Day (not canon sorta)

Y/ n's POV

"WAKE UP MY EMO BEST FRIEND!!" Haley shouted at me.

"Why?" I asked turning away from her in bed.

"BECAUSE IT'S VALENTINES DAY AND YOUR FINALLY NOT SINGLE, LET US REJOICE BECAUSE WE NO LONGER HAVE TO SIT INSIDE OUR ROOMS BINGING SUPERNATURAL AND THE FLASH!!"

"could you get any less tolerable right now??" I asked turning back over to face her.

"YUP AND IT GETS WORSE," she shouted.

"How could it get any worse??" I asked.

"GLITTER!!" Haley shouted at me throwing glitter in my face, but at least it was red and not pink, but as soon as I thought that she threw pink glitter in the air then white.

"If your going to throw glitter around at least throw black glitter and before you ask yeas they do make it," I said getting annoyed.

"Oh come on don't be a downer get out of bed and BE HAPPY!!" She said the last two words angrily.

"...........I'm good," I said turning over.

"Get. Out. Of. Bed. Now. Before. I .kill. you." She said in a demonic voice.

"nope!!" I said snuggling closer into my blanket burrito of darkness.

"........."

"....😏...."

"Gerard way is getting My Chemical Romance back together ," Haley said in a monotone voice.

"REALLY?!?!?" I said hopefully and jumping up on my feet.

"Nope," she said smiling evilly.

"NEVER. JOKE ABOUT. THAT.!!!!!!" I said chasing her out of our dorm and out into the middle of campus. As I chased her I bumped into nate.

"WOAH!! Where's the fire and how could you start it without me, I thought we were a couple??" Nate said/asked smirking.

"Sorry I was busy trying to kill Haley about My Chemical Romance reuniting," I said

"WHAT?!??!?" Nate and Every emo passing by within a 100 mile radius Screamed.

"Uh oh, WELL THAT'S MY QUE TO LEAVE!!" She said running away, eventually the small emo crowd we gathered had to go and it was just me, Nate, Haley, and somehow even Grant got into the mix. It was night fall and Grant and Haley left to go out for a V-Day dinner.

"Well, today was definitely eventful," Nate laughed.

"You think today was eventful?? You should spend a day with my family," I laughed.

"Oh come on it can't be that bad," he said smiling.

"One time Matt and I went to buy some stuff to set up a date for our parents and ended up somehow turning the kitchen into Christmas because we got flour everywhere, and then we somehow ended up in our backyard hiding from our angry cousin because they were babysitting us and had to clean it up before our parents got home," I said.

"Ok that's sounds amazing," Nate laughed.

"Yeah, me and Matt were sneezing white powder for a month," I laughed at the memory. Nate and I stopped at the lock bridge week were on when I heard music playing.

I turned around and noticed Nate with a guitar, Nate started singing and I joined him.

At the end of the song it started raining and we kissed, it was perfect

After that we went back to our dorms.

I know it was cheesy and fucking sucky but I wanted to try and get a chapter out today so here ya go and here are some videos to hold ya over till the next chapter comes out

And with that said happy V-Day and of your single today, at
Least we can spend today together XD GOOD BYE!!