Oh, What A Demonic World Pt 1

(XD Haley don't kill me it's for the plot ok? No actual harm done just a story lmao)

(By the way I have kinda just based the character off of myself at this point XD)

Y/ n's POV

"GUYS!! I said as I burst in through the doors of drama.

"What?" Haley asked.

"I just came up with a new word," I said proudly.

"Ok? What is it?" Nate asked.

"Qanchelz,(pronounced Quan-chel- z)"

"Say what now?" Haley asked.

"Qanchelz, it means rebelling against society!!" I said.

"How is it spelled?" Haley asked.

"Q-a-n-c-h-e-l-z!" I said

"Yeah ok, first of all No! And second of all No," Haley said.

"Why not?" I asked.

"Y/n, you can't just make up words willy nilly, you have to follow the laws of language for example a word that has the letter Q in it has to be followed by a U!" Haley said giving me another one of her many, many lessons on grammer.

"Why? It's my word I should be able to spell it however I want!" I said pouting.

"Because your basically butchering the human english language," Haley said.

"Wow, ok next your gonna tell me I'm not allowed to follow my dreams and become and actress just because it's 'your thing' when we are up for the same roll," I said getting angry.

"Yeah because acting is 'my thing' and I won't let you take that away from me!" Haley said getting angry also.

"I thought drawing and correcting people's grammer was your thing?" I said.

"They are,"

"Ok then am I not allowed to have a thing?" I asked

"No, singing is your thing," she said.

"Ok we both know I completely suck at singing," (Sorry, I'm sure you all sing beautifully but it's for the story plot) I said rage showing in my eyes.

"Ok whatever you say," Haley said turning away.

"Haley, I really think you are being unfair right now,"

"I'm being unfair? Ok miss butcher's grammer I'll show you unfair," she said about to leap at me as I got ready for the attack.

"OKAY!! That is enough," Nate said grabbing my waist and holding me back while Grant just happened to walk in at the right moment to see this situation and grab Haley.

"What is going on?" Grant asked shocked.

"I'll tell you what's going on, Haley decided she wants to have fifteen hundred things and is shooting me down every time I have and idea just because it doesn't flow with 'the laws of grammer' or 'is completely stupid' to her!" I shouted and at this point I'm pretty sure you could see the gates of hell opening in my eye's.

"Okay Satan Spawn that is completely over exaggerated," Haley shouted back.

"AWW that is the nicest thing you've ever said to me," I said being sarcastic.

"Oh shut up," Haley said rolling her eyes.

"MAKE ME!!"

"YOU WANNA GO BITCH?"

Our Song (NateWantsToBattle x Reader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara