LLOYD'S SHIP

Y/n POV

"I'M FUCKING BORED!!" haley yelled crawling over on the floor.

"And?, your point is?" I said looking up from my laptop for a split second then presuming to listening to music and checking wattpad notifications.

"Do something about it!"

"Well I'm doing something about my boredom, yours? Your on your own with that," I said

"Ugh!"

"...."

"UgH!"

"...."

"UGH!"

I turned my music up louder so I wouldn't have to suffer from her boredom.

"UGH!!!!!!!!!" She said muting my music, closing my laptop, and taking my headphones off my head.

"FINE!!!! WHAT DO YOU YOU WANT WOMAN, I WAS TRYING TO COME UP WITH FREAKING IDEAS FOR A STORY THAT HASN'T BEEN UPDATED IN TWO FUCKING WEEKS!!!!!!!" I said looking at her, furious.

"Don't take that tone with me I did nothing wrong," she said trying to look innocent.

I scoffed, "yeah that's rich, now what do you want?"

"To end my boredom, to marry grant Gustin one day, a star labs sweatshirt, to become an actress,......should I continue? the list of things I want goes on," haley said smirking.

"Don't be a smart ass,"

"Sorry I can't shut this down, this isn't like fnaf animatronics ya know??" She said being extra sarcastically sassy today

"Don't push me,"

"Is it the most despised time of the month again or something?"

"WHAT THE FUCK HALEY, NO!! WHY WOULD YOU BRING THAT UP" I said looking at her like she just grew two heads.

"Because I'm bored and your not giving me attention,"

"And I'm supposed to do what exactly?"

"How about you invite your friend nate over?" She smiled mischievously, I just assumed that it was all normal so I chose to to ignore it

"Yeah, ok......." I agreed and texted him, He agreed and said he was on his way.

"What did he say?" She asked way too excited.

"He's on his way, he'll be here in a minute!" I told her

"YAS!" She said turning away, pulling her fist down beside her silently celebrating for some reason and mumbled something under her breath.

"What was that?" I asked as I raised an eyebrow.

"Oh nothing," she said and turned back, smiling innocently and batted her eyes while folding her hands together by her side.

"Mmhmm," I said looking at her suspiciously not buying her innocent act for one second, Just them there was a knock at the door.

"I GOT IT!!" Haley shouted, running to the door swinging it open to reveal grant standing there.

"Oh, it's just you!" she said being a little less excited and leaving grant in the door way with a 'what the fuck is that supposed to mean?' Kind of look.

"Yeah great to see you too, rude!" he mumbled walking in and closing the door behind him sitting on a blue bean bag.

"No offense but, I thought you were someone else sorry grant," she said. I muffled a laugh.