Oh, What A Demonic World Pt 2

Sean's POV

I Woke up with a bloody headache and my vision was kind of fuzzy, but once my sight cleared up I looked around to see that I was in a dark room, I squint my eyes a little and see something stir in the corner.

"Hello?" I called out.

"Ugh, The fuck Happened?" I heard a familiar voice say.

"Nate? Is that you?" I asked squinting my eyes more.

"In the flesh, wait Jack?" He said.

"Yeah it's me," I said trying to get up but was pulled back down, I just now realized that I was fookin handcuffed to the wall.

"Just fookin great," I said with an annoyed sigh.

"What's wrong?" Nate asked.

"I'm fookin handcuffed to the wall," I said.

"Jack, what happened by the way?" Nate asked.

"Our dark side's happened," I said.

"Dark sides?"

"Yeah, you know? like Fookin Anti and dark and Natemare, Madpat, etc." I explained.

"Hold up, Natemare is back?" He asked.

"Yeah along with others and my best guess is they took us hostage but I don't know why," I said trying to think of a solution to getting out of my restraints.

"Well if it makes you feel any better I'm tied to a pipe," Nate Said.

"Great, Just fookin great!!" I said and rolled my eyes. Silence filled the room, I kept looking around and I spotted a Bobby pin by Nate.

"Hey Nate," I spoke up breaking the silence with a little hope in my voice.

"Yeah?" He spoke out.

"I think I see a Bobby pin close enough for you to reach out and get it, Do you Know how to pick locks?" I asked.

"Not really I remember somethings when Y/n taught me but I don't think it's enough to get us out of these, what about you, do you know how to pick a lock? If you do I can try sliding over to you" He said.

"I think I know enough" I said, he quickly reached out to kick the Bobby pin over, when it slid over I tried reaching for it but it was just out of my reach.

"Damn it" I mumbled under my breath in frustration.

"What?" He asked.

"I can't reach it" I said

"Damn it" he groaned, just then a door opened in letting in a blinding light.

"Well, Well, Well, What do we have here?" Someone walked in but I couldn't see who because I was still trying to adjust my vision from currently being blinded.

"The fuck?" I heard Nate yell, And then a loud Crack.

"Nate? Nate, dude are you alright?" I called out.

"Sssshhhhh, he'll be fine just sleep," Mystery Person Said, I then got hit in the head and knocked out again.

~Mean While In Narnia~ (jk)

Felix's POV

I woke up and squinted my eyes immediately, due to the bright lights and looked across the room, I saw Matt passed out tied to a chair and he looked like he had been through hell and back.

~What happened to Matt while Felix Was knocked out from a very powerful Gas~

Matt had woke up to being hit upside the head with a bat (use your imagination to imagine what kind of bat it was).

"Ow," Matt said and tried to rub his head, but couldn't due to being tied up in a chair.

"Good your up and now we can have some fun," said a voice but Matt couldn't tell who it was because he had a blind fold over his eyes.

"Who are you?" Matt asked but only to get punched.

"Shut up I'm working.....Aaannnddd DONE," the voice chirped, just then Matt felt a sting in his neck and something cold and pad like was attached to Matt's neck, head, arms, legs, back, and shoulders.

"Damn it," Matt hissed.

"Okay so, what's going to happen here is we're going to play 20 questions, but with a twist, the twist is I'm the only one who is going to ask the questions and if you refuse to answer it or lie then you will feel a small tingle and also just will ask as many questions as I please," The person said, Matt Stayed Silent.

"Okay, 1) what is your name?"

"Matthew Patrick,"

"Okay, 2) do you know who I am?" They asked.

"No," I answered.

" 3) who is your sister?" They asked. If I tell them about Y/n they might hurt her so I'm not going to say her name I mean come on, a little tingle never hurt anyone.

"........I don't have a sister" Matt answered.

"......"

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHGGGKKKK" Matt shouted.

~down the hall in Mark's cell with Haley~

Mark and Haley were playing go fish with some cards they found

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHGGGKKKK"

Mark looked up and around then looked at Haley.

"Did you hear something?" Mark asked.

"No, go fish," Haley stated boredom seeping through her voice.

"Hmm," Mark hummed thinking he was hearing tings and continued the game with haley.

~back around the corner to Matt~

"Ugh" Matt's head leaned back and hit the back of the chair as he closed his eyes.

"You lied, you told me it would tingle, you didn't tell me I would get a hundred bolts of electricity sent through me!" Matt scolded.

"-_-"

"Aaggcckkk" Matt yelled.

"What's your sister's weakness?" The person demanded.

"I'm not selling my sister out!!" Matt breathed heavily.

"Fine we're doing this the hard way," the person said and flipped a few switches and then electricity went through Matt's body, not enough to kill him, but enough to make him wish that it was.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGGGCCCCCCCCCKKKKKK" Matt shouted, then his blind fold was taken off and he was temporarily blinded due to the bright lights, then he was punched kicked and cut a few more times and left there, he then looked over and saw Felix with a busted lip, Matt then passed out into nothingness.

~down the hall to haley and Mark~

Mark slammed his cards down.

"Okay I swear I heard something that time!!" Mark said, Haley patted him on the shoulder.

"Or maybe your going insane" Haley said.

To be continued

What happened to the others?? will Jack, Nate, And Matt be okay???? And how the fuck did Haley and Mark get cards to play gold fish?????? Find out in the next chapter