I need to hide or I'm as good as dead!!!

*Next morning*

Lloyd's Pov

I woke up to a MASSIVE Headache and a ding on my phone. I checked my phone and was confused because it was an unknown number. I open it up.

Text
(T= Thomas L= Lloyd)

T- Hey!

L- who is this?

T- Oh yeah I forgot, it's Thomas from the park yesterday i wanted to check up on you after you passed out, so your friend gave me your number and then dragged you I'm guessing your house so you could rest.

L- ok

T- so how are you? Are you feeling ok?

L- ok

T- ??

L- ok

T- well, I have to go but, I'll text you later?

L- ok

Text over

I put down the phone, and I'm going to have a little chat with my dear friend I might even give her a special present.

Y/n's Pov

I rolled over yawning and smiling until I opened my eye's, What I saw was absolutely horrifying. There standing above me, watching me, while I slept was my best friend with a crazy look in his eye's and a satanic smile holding a knife with some sort of red substance on it that kinda looked like blood.

I quickly bolted up from my bed, stumbling while I backed up to the door frightened, I don't know what the fuck I did to drive him to insanity but I knew if I didn't get out of the dorm right now and hide somewhere as far away from her as possible, I probably wont live to see the day my nephew reached six months.

I opened the door and ran harder than I have in my entire life because I'm Emo and can't run (im basically basing the reader off on me and my personality at this point XD) as I was running I ran into someone and almost fell until they caught me in a kinda dip.

"Woah! Where's the fire??" they asked chuckling a little. It was Nate and his chocolate brown eyes were as adorable as ever and I stared into them until I was quickly snapped out of my trance and remebered what I was doing.

"HeyNate,Can'ttalk,gottarun,I'lltrytoexplainlater!" (Hey Nate, can't talk, I'll try to explain later!) I said quickly.

"Oh YYYY/NNNN!!!! I have a suprise for you!!" I heard Lloyd call out looking for me. I  quickly grabbed Nates hand and ran into a near by janitor's closet.

"Why are we in a janitor's closet?" Nate asked. I quickly put my hand over his mouth and shushed him.

"I can't explain it all right now but, long story short My best friend met his celebrity crush and passes out, then when I gave him his number and he wants to kill me, so I need to hide or I'm as good as dead!" I whispered. I peeked out of the door to check and see if the cost was clear, when I didn't see him I sighed in relief  and walked out.

"So your friend is on a murderous rampage because you gave his crush his number?" He asked trying to grasp the situation.

"Yes," I answered staying on guard and looking around me frantically.

"Woah," he said.

"Yup," I said

"Well, I wanna show you something," he said We entered the auditorium and went on stage.

"Wow, it's beautiful up here," I said amazed. I turned around and just now realised how close Nate and I were. We stared into each others eyes and started leaning in a little, then out of no where a big bang of the doors opening scared us as we jumped back. Uh-oh it was lloyd.

"I'm dead," I said kind of excepting and welcoming death with open arms. As he came closer I backed further away and fell down still backing up terrified until I hit a wall. I looked behind her and realised Nate was Missing. Thanks for abandoning me Nate, I think this may be karma from abandoning Lloyd in that tent on halloween when I realised there was no candy and only strobe lights and a ladder because if there were any scares I was defiNATEly not sticking around for them. I had finally excepted my fate fully until I seen Nate put a Finger up to his mouth motioning for me to not pay any attention to him and to play along, since I'm an amazing actress and I have acted in multiple real life occasions.

I kept silent and saw him take out a realistic looking Thomas doll from backstage. Lloyd was distracted so I took this to my advantage and booked it over to Nate who had his arms opened out wide to hug me close to him so he could protect me better when I ran into his arms I hugged him tightly. I thanked him and Lloyd looked confused.

"Why are you trying to kill me?!??!?" I asked.

"What? Im not trying to kill you," He said.

"Then why were you standing over me while I slept and holding bloody knife with a satanic smile and insane look in your eye's and yelled in the hall that you had a 'surprise' for me?" I asked paniced.

"Ok I was just waiting for you to wake up because I was excited," Loyd explained.

"But you said you had a 'surprise' for me in the halls?" I said confused.

"Yeah, I was making you a surprise thank you present for giving Thomas my number so we could text each other and maybe set up a date and time to hang out later if everything goes well,"

"That doesn't explain the bloody knife," I said.

"I was making you a homemade pizza and chocolate red velvet cake and accidentally cut myself cutting the pepperoni for the pizza" he explained. (If your allergic to chocolate change it to something else like candy apples or something)

"Oohh!! yup, that explains it!!" I said with and understanding look like it was obvious the whole time. As we stood there for a moment I realised that Nate was still holding me in his arms and I was still hugging him.

"Oops, sorry Nate," I said embarassed a little while releasing him.

"Don't worry about it," he said smiling down at me a little, pulling me back into his arms. I hugged him back again and smiled back up at him.

"Well I think we all learned a lesson here today," I said.

"Whats that?" Lloyd asked smirking at us.

"If you meet your best friends celebrity crush and give their number to them, they will try to thank you with two kinds of your favorite food and then you will accidentally think they are trying to kill you, and then some how through the whole adventure of running away from them you up in your crushes arms, " I stated laughing.

We all laughed at the huge miss understandment and spent the rest of the day relaxing in Lloyd and I's dorm watching netflix and eating the delicous homemade pizza and chocolate red velvet cake.