unexpected

*The next day Lloyd and y/n went to the park.*

Lloyd's POV (NEW POV BECAUSE I CAN!!!!)

Me and Y/n went to the park down the street because we were bored. As we got there we sat on a bench and just talked and got caught up on everything we missed over the years, that is until a small white puppy with icey blue eyes came up and dropped a ball at our feet (picture above).

"AWWWWW its adorable!!" Y/n said as she started petting it.

"The collar says it's name is shepard," I looked over at Y/n who was still petting it and who was now rolling on the ground with it.

"Y/n get up off the ground, we need to find it's owner,"

"SHEP!!, SHEP COME HERE BOY!!!!, SHEP WHERE ARE YOU?" A voice that sounded familiar said. I looked over at Y/n who was Now off of the ground and back in her spot.

"Or it's owner can find us," she said as a guy came running up to us.

"Shep there you are, sorry shepard loves running off from me and and meeting strangers," he said. This guy looks really familiar but i cant put my finger on it.

"It's fine, he's really cute by the way, My name is Lloyd and this is my friend Y/n," I said smiling.

"Thomas!!" he said smiling back and shaking my hand. So thats where I know him from.

"Cool" I said as my phone started ringing

"Excuse me for just a second, I gotta take this" I said and walked away. I finished the call, As I walked back I saw Y/n smirking and Thomas smiling.

"Have fun fanboying over there?" Y/n asked looking at me, I swear I saw her smirk get wider as she said that.

"So your not just handsom but you're also a fan, good to know!" he said. It took one moment for me to process what he just said, THE Thomas Sanders just called me handsom. As I realised this the world around me started getting dark and it looked like I was in a galaxy.

(Y/n's POV)

I saw lloyd processing what he just said for a moment after he had called him handsom. I knew what was going to happen because we always joked around about what would happen if he ever met him. The same thing happened when he met my brother, so I quickly stood up and walked behind him, just in time too. He fell back into my arms and i caught him.

"Well Thomas it was nice meeting you, but I think I think I might need to get him back to our dorm so he can rest," I said as I started to drag him away.

"Wait, do you think I might be able to get your number so I can text you later to make sure he's ok?" He asked so full of hope and concern.

"Um....sure, why not but I'm going to give you his number instead so you can ask him yourself," I smirked and winked as a plan started to form.

"That's even better!" He exclaimed. I gave him his number and knew that I might die later knowing that when he wakes up and finds out what I did he might want to kill me.

I dragged Lloyd home and the whole way there I was getting strange looks from people and had to explain to the police that he was alright, that he just got a little light headed and fainted. Luckily they didn't ask any further questions because I may or may not have the cleanest record.....dont ask its a long story.

(Mark's POV) *yesterday*

"EVIL!!!!!!!" I shouted and flipped Y/n off with both hands as I got trampled by fans who also just happen to be hungry college kids. After they stole my pizza and got pictures and autographs, they (666 word is they XD) went back to their dorms to do whatever the hell it is that they were doin before I got mauled.

I walked home with my clothes torn to shreds and wrinkled, my glasses crooked and broke, my floof ruffled and messed up, and an angry and shocked look on my face. I walked into my house and sat down on the couch next to Amy.

"What happened to you? It looks like that time you fell down a hill," she laughed a little.

"Three words, Y/n . Is . Fucking . Evil" I said tired as i leaned back against the couch and chica immeadiatly ran into the room and jumped up in my lap. I started to pet her and tell her she was a good girls.

"Mark that was four words," Amy laughed. Looking at me.

"I honestly dont care but if there is one thing I learned it's that you can't trust Y/n and that you never shout 'free pizza' at a college unless you want to get trampled,".

"Noted," Amy laughed.

After that I went up stairs to change my ripped clothes and to fix my glasses. I'm going to make a video about this later and to get her back for this. She really is the most evil person ever

Word count 888