I have been angered

Y/n Pov

"Y/n calm down and take a chill pill before any drama starts" Haley said trying to calm the firey rage that has emerged from the soul I dont have and the heart I wish would disappear.

"DON'T TELL ME TO CALM DOWN, BECAUSE IM NOT CALMING DOWN, I CANT CALM DOWN!!!!" I yelled pacing around the room.

"The beast has stirred" haley whispered in horror.

"THATS IS IM GOING TO KICK HIS ASS!!!!" I yelled running out of the room.

"WAIT, CAN'T WE TALK ABOUT THIS BEFORE ANYTHING GETS OUT OF HAND HERE??" Haley yelled after me but I didn't listen I just kept running. Haley finally caught up to me and stopped me.

"WHAT?" I snapped.

"Ok first of all dont use that tone with me, and second of all you can't just go and beat someone up for a problem so tiny it could be solved in seconds" she tried reasoning.

"You know what?, your right" I said smiling calmly. I then booked it to the auditorium.

"This girl is going to be the death of me" haley said face palming and shaking her head. She quickly ran after me.

As I walked in the auditorium was filled with students ready to listen to an assembley. I ran up on stage and the whole room went quiet. I walked up to the mic and spoke.

"Later today I invite the whole school and whoever else wants come to watch me take down some dumbass who has Insulted me and my kind, I WILL NOT STAND FOR IT!!" I said full of rage.

"Y/n what are you doing??" Haley asked me from the ground below the stage.

"This, I CHALLENGE CARTER MASON TO A SING OFF!!"

Everyone gasped.

"IF HE IS MAN ENOUGH HE WILL EXCEPT, IF NOT HE WILL BE KNOWN AS A COWARD WHO WISHED HE NEVER CROSSED ME "

I jumped of of the stage and walked out.

"What did you just do??"

"What I had to, I CANT JUST SIT AROUND AND TAKE THE HITS IM GIVEN!!"

"You really weren't lying when you said you were nothing like your brother were you?"

"I have something to tell you" I stopped dead in my tracks and turned to her.

"What is it?" She asked

"Im not Matt's actual sister"

"What?, Y/n you aren't thinking clearly" Haley said confused.

"No haley, I know what I'm saying, but you just dont understand" I said.

"What are you talking about?" She asked

"I was adopted, I'm not Matt's actual sister, I never have been and never will" I said turning away.

"I dont know what to say" haley said

"Then don't..........maybe carter was right, maybe I'm just emo to hide the fact that I know I'll never be loved, That I'm just jealous of everyone else" and with that I ran, I ran until I couldn't run anymore. When I looked to see where I was, I saw that I was at mine and Matt's old childhood home.

I walked to the backyard to see the woods we used to play in, I started walking further until I ended up at the spot matt and I went to when we wanted to get away from everything. We would come here and climb the tree. I started climbing and when I got to the top I looked out over everything.

 I started climbing and when I got to the top I looked out over everything