sorry

GREETINGS AND SALUTATIONS PEOPLE OF WATTPAD AND WELCOME TO MY LITTLE DARK CORNER OF..... well.......wattpad sorry it's been so long since I've posted I've been working on the next chapter here lately and I'm having some complications with wattpad and my photo editor and I'm trying the best I can to get it out really soon I've also been having a lot of drama come up and slapped me in the face recently and I know what you guys are thinking,"Stop making exuses" and "Yeah we've heard this all before" but I'm not trying to make up excuses and I know you guys might have heard all this before and I know that you guys might be a little annoyed that I don't keep a schedule of when to update but just work with me here, also for those of you who don't know me and haleyf3691 have talked about making an account together yay!! Lol so tell us if you'd be interested in that kind of thing well be writing stories like x readers and one shots and diffrent kinds of stuff like that we will also be taking requests on our own profiles and separate accounts because we'd love to see what you guys are interested in also I have a YouTube channel  I've been working on here lately it about as empty as my updates on this book and as all over the place as this story plot line XD lol but yeah if you guys have comments or concerns please comment or DM me I'd love to see and hear your suggestions on how I can make this crap of a book better XD and thanks to septipleraway2 and SavvyChan for your suggestions and requests I really appreciate it and your support you guys are all amazing and awesome and I feel like I don't deserve such amazing reader's as all of you guys it's times like all you guys' support and reads that pick me up when I'm down so one last thanks you to all of you guys reading this book with out each and every one of  you I'd just be a girl sitting in her room wondering what if and what could have been :)

Well anyways I'm gonna get out of here and finish this chapter as always stay sarcastically sassy and don't fix anything if it hasn't broken yet......GOODBYE!!!