Epilogue

"I'm so nervous," Annaleigh confided to Madison. Today, she would be marrying the love of her life and her stomach was full of butterflies.

"Don't be, everyone out there loves you and Connor. They are here to see you and Rebecca get your happily ever after. Madison hugged her gently, careful not to wrinkle her dress. Madison wore a flowing gown of lavender, with a white shawl hung over her arms.

"You look amazing," her friend Joy announced, as Annaleigh came out of her dressing room. She wore an empire cut gown of lace with cap sleeves, thankfully she was only a few months pregnant and not showing yet. She and Connor hadn't said anything to anyone about the pregnancy. They were going to tell Rebecca that night, after the reception.

"I feel like a princess," Annaleigh confessed.

"You look like one Mama. Can we go marry Daddy now?" Rebecca asked, and everyone laughed. Rebecca wore a lavender dress with rhinestones, she picked it herself excited to become Connor's officially. After Wesley's death, Connor filled out the paperwork to officially adopt Rebecca.

"Yes Poppet." Annaleigh let her pull her outside where Clint waited to walk her down the aisle.

"You and Aiden are to follow Aunt Maddie down the aisle. Pop pop and I will be right behind," Annaleigh instructed. Rebecca nodded and picked up her flower petal basket.

The music started and Annaleigh watched her bridesmaids, Madison, Aiden and Rebecca go. She was around the corner, unable to see Connor from her vantage point. They had decided not to do a first look, wanting to keep the surprise for the wedding.

"Nora and I are so happy to have you and Rebecca joining our family. We knew when you two were teens you were forever mates." Clint kissed her forehead and held out his arm. Annaleigh had to blink several times before she could speak.

"Thank you Clint. It means a lot to hear you accept us into your family." The music changed and Clint smiled.

"That's our cue." She beamed and walked down the aisle to marry the love of her life.

That's the end for Connor and Annaleigh. What do you think of a sequel for Max? Let me know! Don't forget to vote!