7

"Why can't I ever tell you no? I never could at fifteen and still at thirty. I can't seem to get you out of my system."

"Because you feel the pull too, I won't push you into anything you don't want, but I want you." Connor sniffed and could taste the desire coming off of her body, he knew she was wet between her legs and if he slipped his fingers into her shorts, he would slide right into her pussy.

"Connor," she whispered, and he took the hint. His lips sealed hers, pressing her body into the wall, his fingers digging into the soft flesh of her hips. His bear roared and tried to push to the surface, he fought it back and pushed his tongue into her sweet mouth. Groaning he kept the kiss at just a kiss, his hands locked to her hips, he wanted to feel her breasts but knew he couldn't push Annaleigh passed her comfort zone.

"Mama?" Rebecca called from upstairs, Annaleigh came to her senses and pushed Connor away. Connor let her and whispered.

"This conversation is far from over."

"Rebecca?" Annaleigh called back trying to hide the shaking of her voice, she gave Connor a nod and he picked up two of her boxes passing Rebecca on the stairs.

"Can you help me with my books?"

"Of course, I am coming Poppet." Annaleigh shook her head and went to help Rebecca organize her books. The rest of the day she kept going back to the passionate kiss she and Connor had shared, nothing had changed between them all these years and that scared her. Rebecca came first and if she didn't like Connor then Annaleigh had no future with him.

Ring, ring, ring

Her cell phone went off and Madison's number popped up on her display.

"Hi, Madison."

"Annaleigh, is Connor still with you?"

"Yes, he is unpacking the kitchen boxes for me. Did you need him?"

"No, just remind him we have a family dinner tonight at my house. You and Rebecca are supposed to come," Madison informed her.

"Madison, if it is a family dinner, Rebecca and I shouldn't be there," Annaleigh argued.

"Nope, you are family to me and I want Rebecca to meet my parents. I know yours passed away eight years ago, and she needs grandparents," Madison interjected, Annaleigh shook her head and sighed.

"What is the dress code? If I recall they were sticklers on button-up shirts and dresses for dinner."

"It is my house and I say wear what you want, sundresses are fine," Madison told her.

"Sundresses we can do. I don't need to iron those," Annaleigh replied.

"Perfect, dinner is at seven. Have Connor give you the address or better yet, make him take you two!" Madison squealed into the phone, Annaleigh winced and Rebecca laughed.

"Aunt Maddie, I think you are too loud for my mama." Rebecca took the phone from Annaleigh and walked away to talk to Madison. Annaleigh watched in surprise as the two struck up a conversation. 

"Aunt Maddie?" Connor asked and Annaleigh jumped.

"Are you always that quiet?" she asked whirling around to glare at him.

"Yes, and did Rebecca call Madison, Aunt Maddie?" Connor repeated his question pulling her into his arms and kissing her lips gently. It was as if no time had passed and they were back to dating. 

"Yes, apparently Madison and Rebecca have hit it off. How that happened without me seeing I'll never know." She leaned into him, her body all day had been betraying her brain.

"What did Madison call for?"

"To remind us, we need to be at her house at seven for dinner. I was told to get the address from you or have you drive us," Annaleigh explained. Connor wrapped his arms around her and held her close.

"I can drive you two."

"I'd have to move her car seat into your car and that thing sucks balls to install and uninstall." Annaleigh shook her head and Connor laughed.

"Is it really that bad?"

"Yes, I even had to take it to the local fire station to make sure it was installed properly."

"I remember getting a memo about the installation of car seats." Connor kissed her forehead, Annaleigh snuggled closer, and they watched Rebecca walk around talking to Madison about anything and everything.

"I am in so much trouble when she becomes a teenager," Annaleigh sighed.

"You will be just fine Kitten." Connor tilted her head up and kissed her gently on the lips.

"Mama, Aunt Maddie told me I need to wear a sundress. Do you know where my pink one is?" Rebecca asked, handing the phone back. She didn't blink with Annaleigh and Connor being wrapped around each other.

"It is hanging in your closet. I hung it up when we did your books." Annaleigh released Connor and walked up the stairs with Rebecca to help her get dressed. 

"Annaleigh, I need to go home and get a shower and change before dinner. I will come back and pick you and Rebecca up at six-thirty," Connor called up the stairs. 

"See you later Connor!" Rebecca called back. Annaleigh heard Connor laugh and closing the door behind him. 

A/N: Please let me know how you like the story, any suggestions or feedback would be much appreciated. Don't forget to vote!