46

She fell apart in Connor's arms, finally free of her past. No more looking over her shoulder wondering if Wesley would find her and Rebecca. She was going to marry Connor in November and Rebecca would be getting a new father, as well as a sibling. She was one hundred percent sure she was pregnant, tomorrow she would get a pregnancy test to make sure.

"You and Rebecca are safe forever." Connor kissed the top of her head and she gave a pleased sigh.

"I love you," she whispered.

"I love you more." Connor carried her up to their room and laid her down on the bed.

"Let me love you all night, I need to make sure you are okay," Connor begged. He nipped at the spot behind her ear and she moaned.

"All night." She kissed him, wrapping her arms around his neck. He slowly ran his hands up her sides, pushing her shirt up along with them. Tugging the shirt, he got it off of her and she ran her fingers down the ridges of his abs. His lips left a hot trail of open mouthed kisses down to her chest, reaching behind her he unclipped her bra. She felt on fire, she needed him now. Usually she enjoyed his teasing, but tonight she needed to feel him.

"Don't be so gentle," she demanded, pushing his shorts off his hips, leaving him naked. His cock stood at attention and she reached down to stroke it.

"Baby," he moaned, dropping his head into the crock of her shoulder biting hard. She renewed her efforts to make him as crazy as he made her. She stroked up and down, squeezing and adding a twist to her movements. She smirked when his hips twitched hard into her hand.

"Don't hold back." She pushed him harder, and he slipped out of her grip.

"Come here," he growled. Kissing and nipping his way down her chest, he settled his shoulders between her legs, pushing them up and over. He buried his head in between her folds and sucked. She saw stars and screamed out her pleasure. His tongue flicked into her entrance and she moaned. His fingers took over for his tongue, he continued to suck on her clit and hit her sensitive spot with two fingers.

"Connor!" she screamed, her body tightening until she thought she might explode. He bit gently with his teeth and she gasped, her orgasm hitting so hard her hips jerked out of his hands. Connor continued to lap at her until her hips settled back onto the bed. She reveled in the warmth of her orgasm just long enough until his hard length entered her. Wrapping her legs around his waist, she moved with his thrusts.

"I don't know how long I am going to last," he admitted, and she smirked. She loved knowing she could send him over the edge just as quickly as he could her. Leaning up, she captured his mouth in a searing kiss, pushing her tongue into his mouth, tangling their tongues. Connor pulled back and flipped her over, he entered her from behind and she groaned. He pushed deeper, hitting a new spot she hadn't known was sensitive.

Gripping the sheets she moaned arching her back into him. He went so deep his hips hit her bottom.

"Hear that?" he asked.

"What?" she moaned.

"The sound of our skin connecting? That is the sound of how hot you make me." He rained kisses down her back. His grip on her hips just hard enough to leave a set of fingerprint bruises.

"I am so close," she moaned, pushing back against him hearing their skin connect.

"Go baby." He reached down and pressed on her clit, immediately she was flying and screamed her pleasure. Connor pushed into her once, twice and then spilled his seed. She could feel it fill her and brand her insides, there was nowhere else she'd rather be. Collapsing onto the bed, Connor lay next to her pulling her into his arms close.

"I love you Annaleigh. It has always been you." Connor kissed her temple, and she snuggled.

"Always you," she repeated and fell asleep. 

Don't forget to vote!