18

"Not fair, I can't smell when you are turned on," she pouted, crossing her arms over her chest and looking away.

"I am always turned on when I am around you." Connor slid his hand up to rest between her legs, stroking her through the thin material of her shorts. Annaleigh closed her eyes and bit back a moan. She couldn't let him know how easily he turned her on. Her legs betrayed her and opened wider, letting him reach her easier.

"If Nikki and Kyle weren't coming over, I'd be stripping you bare and slipping my rock hard cock into your dripping wet pussy the second we got into the house." Connor grinned and continued to stroke her, Annaleigh couldn't help but gasp as her body tensed. She wanted him, she wanted him so bad it hurt from not being able to find her release.

"Connor," she whimpered, her hands wrapping around his arm, clenching tightly.

"Kitten, I want to make you feel good, give me just a minute." Connor pulled the car off onto a back road and hid it behind a patch of trees. The second he put the car in park, he climbed over the front seats, pulling Annaleigh into the back with him. Once he had her underneath his body, he reached into her shorts and slipped his fingers into her soaking wet pussy. She moaned loudly upon the feeling of his long strong fingers going to town pushing her even closer to her release. She could feel his rock hard erection against her leg and wanting him to feel as good as she did, she slipped her hand into his shorts. She gripped his erection and stroked, enjoying the feel of steel encased in velvet soft skin. She matched her strokes to the pump of his fingers inside of her, gasping and moaning her pleasure when he changed his angle.

"Connor, I need more," she begged, arching off the back seat, trying to get even more pleasure from his fingers. Connor stopped pumping her with his fingers, making her feel empty and pulled her shorts down. She helped him with his shorts and wrapped her legs around his waist. His dick pressed at the entrance of her pussy and she pulled him in for a passionate kiss, her tongue aggressively pushing against his.

"You are so hot and wet," Connor moaned, plunging his cock into her pussy, he didn't pause in his thrusts shifting his mouth to latch onto her neck sucking and kissing, adding to the hickey he'd left that morning. Annaleigh couldn't breathe, her body was tightening around his cock and all she could think about was gaining the intense pleasure that was an orgasm from Connor Barret. She tilted her hips, and he slid even deeper into her. She kissed him and reached down to play with her clit. She could feel her body beginning to coil even tighter,

"Connor!" she called, and he took that as his signal to give her the orgasm she craved. He pinched her nipples through her bra, while she fingered her clit, the mix of pain and pleasure was enough to push her over the edge and her body tensed then shuddered from the strength of her orgasm. The world around her disappeared and all she could feel was Connor. He pumped in and out, riding the wave of her orgasm before she collapsed onto the back seat. His thrusts became wild, and it wasn't long before he was growling his orgasm, pumping his semen into her pussy.

Collapsing onto her, Connor took deep breaths to calm his racing heart. Never had he lost himself so thoroughly, he'd forgotten they were in his car close to the main road.

"I cannot believe we just did that," Annaleigh gasped once she had recovered, Connor laughed and kissed her.

"When the urge takes over, shifters don't care where we do it, you'll find being naked is a very normal occurrence," Connor explained, helping her get her shorts back on and pulling his back up. He stepped out of the car and helped her back into the front. They drove back and were glad to see they had beaten Nikki and Kyle back to the house. Setting up the paint supplies in each room, Connor and Annaleigh shared several heated kisses before their help arrived. It surprised Annaleigh to see Madison coming up the drive wearing baggy clothing, a burly man following behind her.

"Madison?" Annaleigh gasped when she walked into the house.

"I am here to help paint, this is the principal of our high school Logan Tinder, Logan this is Annaleigh Crenshaw my best friend and new kindergarten teacher," Madison introduced the two and Logan winked at her.

"Welcome back to Oak Woods." Logan shook her hand and waved hello to Connor.

"Thank you, why did Madison drag you along?" Annaleigh asked she could tell he was a human because he did not have the telltale sign of the golden eye flash.

"She asked me to help move furniture into your house. She said Connor and I could do the heavy lifting," Logan answered with a soft smile. He was very good looking with golden blond hair, green eyes, and if she guessed right he stood six feet four inches.

"Thank you for your help, are you sure you are fine with us taking up your day off?" Annaleigh inquired, so many people were giving up their day off to help get her home settled.

"Not at all, we teachers have got to stick together. The truck with all the furniture should be here soon. My brother Andre is driving it over from Madison's home," Logan explained.

"Madison, I thought you said you knew people getting rid of furniture?" Annaleigh turned to look at her best friend, and she shrugged.

"I had extra furniture sitting in my basement. I wanted you to have it, and not let it go to waste." Madison gave a half smile, and Annaleigh pulled her in for a tight hug.

"Thank you! Nikki and her husband Kyle will come to help us paint. They should be here soon," Annaleigh replied and a large minivan pulled up in front of the house, Nikki and Kyle got out wearing old clothes and carrying painting supplies with them.

"We figured you might need more equipment, and we got a few more people to help us paint the house too. We should have the place finished by tonight," Nikki explained, Annaleigh watched in bewilderment as more cars pulled up, she recognized Mike O'Brian and his Omega Ian. There was also Tyler Young and his sister Wendy, and one other man she didn't recognize right away.

"Hi, Annaleigh! We are so happy you are back!" Wendy came running up and pulled her in for a tight hug.

"I don't know what to say, but thank you, everyone. Let's get this house painted so my daughter can sleep in a new home tonight." Annaleigh broke the group into pairs, each getting a room to paint. She gave them their paint colors and made sure everyone was set before going up into Rebecca's room to start the base coat. She left Connor downstairs and used the quiet time in the room to take stock of everything that had happened. Since moving into town almost forty-eight hours ago she had reconnected with Connor, found grandparents for Rebecca and had a group of friends who hadn't forgotten her, even though she'd been gone for fifteen years. She knew what she wanted and Connor was it, Rebecca kept asking for him to be her dad and Annaleigh knew she needed a good male role model in her life. She couldn't kid herself anymore, she and Connor were meant to be and she wanted him. She knew she needed to ask him to take her and Rebecca to the fair, she had to know how he would be all day with both of them. She knew he and she had chemistry, but how would he do spending an entire day with Rebecca?

Before she knew it, she'd painted the base coat on the walls and needed to take a break to let it dry. She chose that time to check on everyone and make sure they needed nothing. To her surprise, everyone had got the first coat done on each room and the wallpaper stripped out of the foyer and the bathrooms. 

A/N: Please let me know how you like the story, any suggestions or feedback would be much appreciated. Don't forget to vote!