I'm sorry

This book just isn't doing it for me anymore. I'm sorry for those who had been waiting for imagines. I don't want to delete the book though so if anyone wants this book they have to read farther along for the instructions and it'll be given to the person I see fit to it. Also, whoever takes the book can do any changes they want. Whoever I pick it'll be that persons book and can make any decisions regarding the book. 

Thank you guys for reading this book and liking it. Thank you all for commenting and supporting this book. I will be writing more books just not dirty. They will not contain smut. If you want to read any other book that I will post in the future thank you so much. 

To win this book I'll be doing a little contest. The instructions will be below:

-Write an imagine for me. It can be Smut, Romantic, Cute, etc. 

-It has to contain a Dolan twin or both

-make it as good as possible, remember you're taking my book, I don't want just anyone to take it. 

-send it to me through private message or through ashleysola73gmail.com

-any questions just comment or private message

-If you want to do this let me know before Friday, I'll give you a new date to write the imagine once you let me know you want to do the contest.

-Good luck!!!

 If no one says they want it it'll be deleted.

Offer expires: Friday June 28th 2019