Grayson dirty (requested)

This story is for: @magicxxdolan

Audrey POV:

Hey my name is Audrey and today is my birthday. I will be going to a club. I'm 17 years old now. My best friends Ethan and Grayson, yes the famous YouTubers, will be taking me to the club. I'm so excited.

I'm wearing a nice blue dress that reaches to mid thigh and it is poofs at the end. Wearing light make up with my hair freshly curled. Its currently 8:30pm so at any minute the twins will be here. Just as I finish that thought the doorbell rings and I walk downstairs and open the door revealing Ethan and Grayson I smile and greet them. I look at Grayson looking at what he is wearing but looks at him a little too long.

What I don't notice is that he is also staring at me. I look away and smile hugging Ethan and then Grayson, we stay in the hug for a good 2 minutes. "You look beautiful Audrey" Grayson said and I blushed "t-thank you" I stutter out mentally slapping myself. We all sit down and wait for the time to pass to 9 so we can leave. I look at Grayson and see that he already was looking at me until he noticed I looked at him and he quickly looked away.

Grayson POV:

Dammit, can I be even more awkward?. She makes me really nervous. She looks so beautiful today and every other day too. I love it when she wears just joggers and a t-shirt and she will still look so beautiful. I look over at her to see that she is talking to Ethan about the club.

I look at the time and see that it is 9:00pm. "Come on guys its 9" I say and I stand up. They follow as I leave the house and get in the back seat of the car. Ethan driving and Audrey getting in the back with me. I really like this girl, I'm afraid to tell her though, because if she doesn't like me back it will ruin our friendship.

I don't want that at all. I rather have her as a friend then nothing at all. I'm surprised I made it this far without telling her. I kind of feel like something will happen between us tonight. I'm just hoping its something good.

2 hours later

Me and Audrey are grinding on each other on the dance floor. Damn she feels good. Every time we touch its like my skin lights on fire. She pulls me to the girls bathroom, she checks if anyone is there and when its empty she locks the door. She pushes me against the wall and kisses me hard.

Obviously I kissed back. I grab her thighs and she jumps and wraps her legs around my waist. I sit her on the sink taking off her panties. I take my cock out of my pants. I bend down a little and kiss her clit.

She puts her hand in my hair feel it being pulled and I groan sucking on her clit, biting it gently. She moans loudly "fuck me Grayson please" she moans out and I nod aligning my cock to her entrance and slowly push in and she moans loudly. I smirk, she holds onto me as I thrust into her. I thrust at a fast pace. Her face contorts in pleasure, I grab her thighs and open them more thrusting harder and faster into her burying my face in her neck.

With every thrust I give her she moans even louder and moves up more on the sink. The bathroom feels like a sauna as I fuck her harder. "Oh shit you're making me feel so good" she moans out. I smirk and pound into her, she screams and cums all over my cock. I pull her down and she sucks on my cock making me cum deep into her mouth watching as she swallows everything.

"That was great love, do you want to be my girlfriend?" I ask feeling nervous. She smiles widely and immediately nod. I kiss her lovingly. Who knew the night would have turned out like this?. I sure didn't expect this.

We make our way outside and get Ethan. We go to mine and Ethan's house. Me and Audrey falling asleep cuddled up in my bed. What a great night. I'm forever happy.

Hope you liked it Audrey.