Grayson dirty (recuested)

For Californiagilinsky heres your second part hope you like it
Your in first period class spanish you hate spanish why do we even need it anyways but to say the least im really bored you take yout phone out and start texting your  boyfriend grayson
Olivia:Hey babe xx
Grayson:Hey Whats up?
Olivia:im so bored right now
Grayson:me too
Olivia:i got to go bye love you xx
Grayson:ok bye love you too xx
You smiled and put your phone away
Aftherschool
You walk out of school and see grayson waiting for you in his car,you started Walking towerds his car when you bumped into someone  you both fell on the floor "ow im so sorr-" you got cut off by the guy that you just bumped into "watch where the fuck your going" he said you looked at him right and saw your ex boyfriend you got up and so did he let me tell you why he is your  ex he was really abusive to youand when you got the courage to leave him you did "its you" he said and slapped you across the face you hold your cheek and he was going to hit you again when you seen a fist colliding with his face and saw that grayson punched him "lets go babe" he said and you followed him"wow he hit you hard, you got a bruise already" he said anger evident in his voice "lets just go to my place before you do anything else yeah" you said and he noded tuned on the engine and speed off to your house.
At my house
Grayson had you pinned against the wall and started kissing you forcefully "you know that turned me on right" you said brethless "what" he said the same way "when you punched my ex and when you were really angry" you said moaning Because he just kissed the sweet spot on your neck "Olivia lets take this upstairs yeah?" He asked and you noded he smirked and picked you up over his shoulder and three you on the bed and took all of your clothes off until you were  completely naked and he did the same to him self "im gonna make you feel so good baby" he said,you bit your lip Because as he said that he entered a finger in you "your so wet baby" he said smirking "what do you want me to do?" He asked you moaned "eat me out babe" you moaned and he noded he got down on his knees and pulled you to the edge of the bed and gave you a kiss on your clit which made you shuder and moan he looked at you and smirked before diving in, lapping all of your juices you cant even control your moans "ugh fuck your so good with your toung babe im gonna cum" you moaned,he pulled away completely and lined his manhood with your entrance "ready babe?" He asked kissing you letting you taste yourself  on his toung you moaned "yes babe hurry" you moaned he entered me and picked up a pace "ugh your tight babe"he groaned "MMM YEAH RIGHT THERE AHH FUCK AHH YEAH RIGHT THERE BABY YOU FEEL SO GOOD IN ME AHH" you screamed/moaned "IM GONNA CUM" he screamed in pleasure "AHH ME TOO" you screamed you came and a copule of seconds later grayson came too " that was amazing" you said out of breath "your amazing baby" he smiled and kissed you on the lips.

Sorry for misspelling hope you liked it.